Author Topic: "Unicorn Armpit Hair" Is the Best Beauty Trend of 2019 So Far  (Read 5383 times)

Offline libertybele

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

"Unicorn Armpit Hair" Is the Best Beauty Trend of 2019 So Far

It's 2019. We need to stop shaming women who refuse to succumb to stereotypical gender norms-women have every right to embrace their body hair. Gloriously, the first month of the new year has been dubbed "Januhairy," an ongoing celebration on social media encouraging women to grow out and show off their body hair. Now, women are dynamic, radiant, vibrant beings-so, naturally, Januhairy got really colorful. On Instagram, some women are dying their armpit hair in rainbow shades and calling them #UnicornPits. Girls just wanna have fun............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/beauty/unicorn-armpit-hair-is-the-best-beauty-trend-of-2019-so-far/ar-BBSkmFo?li=BBnbcA0
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:22:52 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

Re: "Unicorn Armpit Hair" Is the Best Beauty Trend of 2019 So Far
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 01:01:47 am »
Ummm...okey dokey.

This confirms my opinion that as a society we have way too much time on our hands if we decide we are going to decorate our armpit hair.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 02:01:16 am »
My grandpa, who went thru the Great Depression in the South, saw the hippies carrying on in the late 60's and told my dad he thought we may need another on just to straighten people out.

That story always comes to mind when I see this crap.
The Republic is lost.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 02:16:44 am »
Don't tell me you can't wash for a week or you will undo the do.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 02:21:21 am »
Don't tell me you can't wash for a week or you will undo the do.

:pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 02:24:24 am »
Now, let me get this straight. Guys are supposed to be hairless pajama boys and girls are supposed to braid their armpits or something....

Sure am glad I'm not the 'trendy' type. If you aren't nuts already, that crap will put you there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 02:29:03 am »
Now, let me get this straight. Guys are supposed to be hairless pajama boys and girls are supposed to braid their armpits or something....

Sure am glad I'm not the 'trendy' type. If you aren't nuts already, that crap will put you there.

What bugs me about this story is that kid in the picture looks to be about 12...a bit before pit hairs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 02:34:46 am »
What bugs me about this story is that kid in the picture looks to be about 12...a bit before pit hairs.

Let's just say she's 21; I've never seen a woman with that much pit hair.  I mean, even if I were to let mine grow for three years there's no way I would have that much.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 02:35:45 am »

Great. Implanted body hair. Next up. Gurls with real ponytails.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 02:42:05 am »
A leading psychologist that studies the stunted development of young people, says incoming college freshman of age 18, resemble 15 year olds from quite recently.

H also writes about their "helicopted parenting"

( Jonathan Haidt)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 02:43:04 am »
Didn't we already get this story last year?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 02:44:43 am »
Didn't we already get this story last year?

Sure. But that was sooooo last year.

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 02:46:53 am »
   I like it and think she's sexy but I like hair all over women, does that make me queer?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 02:57:08 am »
   I like it and think she's sexy but I like hair all over women, does that make me queer?

No. It only means yor too damned domesticated. Properly dragging them back to yor cave removes most of that hair. It removes even more if you drag them by their feet. But then they tend to fill up with sand.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 02:59:16 am »
AAANNNNDDD yor right. Dragging them by their feet means you have to pound sand.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 04:00:29 am »
Great. Implanted body hair. Next up. Gurls with real ponytails.
Relax, Fred, it might just be a weave....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 06:37:52 am »
Let's just say she's 21; I've never seen a woman with that much pit hair.  I mean, even if I were to let mine grow for three years there's no way I would have that much.
Eh, maybe she's French, that would would put her on the low average for pit hair. And I would hate to think what's lurkin neath a muzzies burqa!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 12:07:23 am »
American women shaving their pits only goes back to the 1920s which is also when facial hair was becoming far less fashionable for men. Brief and limited returns to it have happened like with the hippy culture, but I don't think it will fully take off again, at least here in America. Having dated European girls while in the service hairy pits  doesnt bother or shock me one way or the other, but let's not go all my little pony over it and give it color. Though if green it will give those Chia Pet people another product to sell.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 12:18:29 am »
American women shaving their pits only goes back to the 1920s which is also when facial hair was becoming far less fashionable for men. Brief and limited returns to it have happened like with the hippy culture, but I don't think it will fully take off again, at least here in America. Having dated European girls while in the service hairy pits  doesnt bother or shock me one way or the other, but let's not go all my little pony over it and give it color. Though if green it will give those Chia Pet people another product to sell.

I don't want to encourage folks wanting moss growing there....

I draw the line well short of Lichen.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2019, 12:22:58 am »

@NavyCanDo

I was USN too...memory may be getting fuzzy...but I’m pretty sure we didn’t call it “dating”
 :rolling:   :beer:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2019, 12:34:49 am »
Personally, I think women should shave their underarms, but that’s just me.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 12:41:37 am »

It certainly helps when one is trying to make a distinction. I hate it when I am looking at some(one) and thinking, "What is that?"

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 12:49:07 am »

Yes

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 12:56:57 am »
@NavyCanDo

I was USN too...memory may be getting fuzzy...but I’m pretty sure we didn’t call it “dating”
 :rolling:   :beer:

I know, but TBR is a family friendly forum. And Mrs NavyCanDo is not totally oblivious to what I post.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2019, 12:57:33 am »

Armpit hair on a woman is fine - to a point. Rainbows belong in the sky. But just shave your damned legs, woman. Real men don't like cuddling with a Yeti.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn