Author Topic: Standard Manufacturing S333 Thunderstruck  (Read 2382 times)

Offline mountaineer

Standard Manufacturing S333 Thunderstruck
« on: January 19, 2019, 06:01:19 pm »
I was browsing "new releases" on a gun website and came upon the Standard Manufacturing S333 Thunderstruck.
What do you all think?

Standard Manufacturing announced a new revolver that looks very different, has two barrels and claims to fire “2 rounds simultaneously.” The new S333 (this is different from the Brownie-like S333 prototype the company showed at previous SHOT Shows) presumably doesn’t meet the US federal law definition of a machine gun. I’m not an NFA expert, so I’ll just give you the details on the gun as they are presented by the company.

The gun is a compact revolver chambered for the .22 WMR cartridge. It holds 8 rounds in the cylinder and has two barrels. Instead of a normal trigger guard, this weapon has a partial guard with a shallow W shaped trigger. Oddly, the trigger has Glock-like trigger safety on its face.

Both the 1.25″ barrels and cylinder are made of steel while the frame is crafted from 7075 anodized aluminum. Unloaded, the gun weighs 18 ounces. Both of the hammers are contained within the gun’s housing. The suggested retail price will be $369.

The company claims “THESE REVOLVERS ARE FAR MORE SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER AUTOMATIC PISTOL WHICH ARE RENDERED USELESS WHEN THEY JAM OR MISFIRE.” Your mileage may vary.
Anthonys Arms
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Standard Manufacturing S333 Thunderstruck
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 06:43:56 pm »
Not the prettiest gun in the world.  But if you're in a tight spot it would at least allow you to put some distance between you and the bad guy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!