Author Topic: Mark Levin says stop praising Mueller, release of BuzzFeed denial was ‘to cover their own asses’  (Read 850 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Levin says stop praising Mueller, release of BuzzFeed denial was ‘to cover their own asses’
January 19, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Radio and television host Mark Levin blasted Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office for its statement regarding the inaccurate BuzzFeed report about President Donald Trump.

While reactions poured in on the “rare public statement” from Mueller’s office following the report which claimed Trump directed his former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress, Levin argued that it was only to “cover their a**es.”

“They didn’t do anybody any favor,” Levin told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on “Hannity” Friday, referring to the statement released by the special counsel’s office earlier Friday evening, following a day filled with calls to impeach the president over the revelations in the report.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Mueller spokesman Peter Carr said, apparently vindicating Trump and dousing the firestorm created by the initial article.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/19/mark-levin-says-stop-praising-mueller-release-of-buzzfeed-denial-was-to-cover-their-own-asses-715360
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Seems kind of like psyops, reverse psychology, "boy, Trump's going down this time". This episode exposed a lot but I'm still trying to understand it.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Tell this guy to stop praising Mueller...
"I appreciate the special counsel coming out with a statement last night.  I think it was very appropriate that they did so, I very much appreciate that." - President Trump