Author Topic: At Pakistan’s command, Twitter warns me to seek legal counsel for violating sharia law  (Read 842 times)

Offline mountaineer

At Pakistan’s command, Twitter warns me to seek legal counsel for violating sharia law
By Pamela Geller - on January 17, 2019
The Geller Report
Twitter has advised me to seek legal counsel for violating sharia law. According to the Pakistan government,  a news story on Geller Report violated the brutal and extreme Islamic law code. I reported on four Swedish citizens, one a Tunisian with Swedish residence, who had be sentenced for a terror plot  in 2010, would be released even though they planned to “kill as many as possible” in a planned bloodbath over Muhammad cartoons. Twitter obiviously supports this barbarity or why would they be seeking to enforce the same ideology that drives these devout savages?

Just have far is Twitter going to accommodate the brutal regime in Pakistan to impose sharia law on American discourse? Why would an American communications company seek to enforce the most brutal and extreme system of governance here in America? How much information are they sharing? Home address? Bank details? Geotags? Twitter is acting as an agent to a hostile foreign government to impose sharia law here in the USA.  ...

I received this correspondence from Twitter Legal:
    Twitter Receipt of Correspondence
    Date: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 5:41 am

We are writing to inform you that Twitter has received official correspondence regarding your Twitter account, @PamelaGeller.

The correspondence claims that the following content is in violation of Pakistan law:

Sweden: Muslims who wanted to “kill as many as possible” over Muhammad cartoon to be released from prison: Madness. These terrorists have threatened violence to staff and other prisoners during their prison sentence, with one requiring isolation after… https://t.co/v6QzMIbPXy pic.twitter.com/34KeBc7rLy

— Pamela Geller (@PamelaGeller) December 28, 2018
Click on link for full story.
Big League Politics points out, "Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud of Saudi Arabia, a Sharia Law country, owns the second-largest share of the Silicon Valley titan. ..." (quoted in the Geller story).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org