Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani 'very worried' about Mueller's findings: Report  (Read 1157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani 'very worried' about Mueller's findings: Report
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 16, 2019 02:23 PM

Not only does Rudy Giuliani expect a scathing report from special counsel Robert Mueller, but working as part of President Trump's legal team has taken a toll on him, according to a report Wednesday.

“Rudy hates the job,” a Republican briefed on Giuliani’s thinking told Vanity Fair. “Trump is very hard to deal with.”

Giuliani joined Trump’s legal team in April 2018, vowing to put an end to the Russia investigation in “ a week or two.” Giuliani has repeatedly sought to discredit Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Giuliani is now saying privately that he expects Mueller’s report to be “horrific” for Trump.

“[He’s] very worried about the report,” a source told Vanity Fair.

Giuliani has been a staunch defender of the president, promising to release a counter-report to Mueller’s findings.

"Damn right, there will be a Giuliani report. Our report will be the definitive report, because it will be the truth. The president did nothing wrong," he told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in early January.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rudy-giuliani-very-worried-about-muellers-findings-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rudy Giuliani 'very worried' about Mueller's findings: Report
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:17:47 pm »
“Rudy hates the job,” a Republican briefed on Giuliani’s thinking told Vanity Fair. “Trump is very hard to deal with.”

This line makes me question the story because Rudy knew Trump better than almost anyone. There would be no mystery what he was getting into.

They go back... way back...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 09:32:04 pm »
At least it wasn't an anonymous source who is in the position to know these things...

So it must be legit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 12:03:03 am »
Based on the scant details we know, I’m going to guess the most damaging portions will revolve around Manafort providing insider data to Kilimnik, which made its way to the Russian troll farm. There’s possibly a connection between Cambridge Analytica and Wikileaks, as well.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 12:28:34 am »
This line makes me question the story because Rudy knew Trump better than almost anyone. There would be no mystery what he was getting into.

They go back... way back...

I'm sure everyone who takes any kind of job with Trump knows what he/she is getting into.  But for some, there is the prestige, the resume enhancement and the big bucks which override any concerns they may have.  Lately though, I've read several people mentioned for possible positions with Trump have turned him down.  Perhaps they think all the money in the world is not worth the aggravation. 

Offline edpc

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 02:53:04 am »
Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia but can't say if campaign aides did

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/rudy-giuliani-cnntv/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Wait.... I thought this was all a bit fat hoax.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:57:12 am by edpc »

Offline edpc

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 11:27:16 pm »
I would have stuck with the idea the headline was hyperbole, but his appearance on Cuomo’s CNN show last night was a flailing mess.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 11:29:16 pm »
a Republican briefed on Giuliani’s thinking told Vanity Fair.

What else did Mitt Romney have to say?