Author Topic: It takes money to try to hold Big Pharma accountable: Chuck Norris sues 11 drug companies for poiso  (Read 776 times)

rangerrebew

It takes money to try to hold Big Pharma accountable: Chuck Norris sues 11 drug companies for poisoning his wife

Thursday, November 16, 2017 by: Tracey Watson   

(Natural News) Most of us are familiar with the actor Chuck Norris, hero of action shows and movies like Walker Texas Ranger and Martial Law. Norris is famous for taking on the “baddies” and always winning. Now, he may have taken on the biggest fight of his life.

The Daily Mail recently reported that Norris and his wife Gena are suing 11 pharmaceutical giants, claiming that she has been fighting exhaustion, pain and weakness since undergoing three MRI scans to assess her rheumatoid arthritis five years ago. The Norris family believes Gena is suffering from Gadolinium Deposition Disease, a condition triggered by the gadolinium dye used in MRI scans.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-16-it-takes-money-to-try-to-hold-big-pharma-accountable-chuck-norris-sues-11-drug-companies-for-poisoning-his-wife.html

Offline thackney

Fighting for her Life
http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/mri-06-11-2017
JUNE 11TH 2017

...Sharon Williams had five MRIs with gadolinium over several years... and got sicker each time.

Sharyl: So the sicker you became and the more pain that you have, the more MRIs that you got,

Williams: Correct

Sharyl: Which gave you more doses of this chemical?

Williams: Yes, yes, and a lot of people I talked to that is a similar story with people who had multiple MRIs. So my symptoms got dramatically worse after dose 4. We thought there had to be something wrong with my brain, so I had dose 5 for a brain MRI. And literally all hell broke loose after that. I mean, it was terrible.

Sharyl: Meaning what?

Williams: Meaning that’s when all the symptoms went crazy. I mean, I couldn’t begin to tell you how severe some of the symptoms were as far as pain, spasms, problems with my blood pressure; very very high blood pressure.

Doctors tested her for everything from scleroderma to autoimmune disorders.

Sharyl: Can you take me through the process. How did you figure out it was this gadolinium?

Williams: When I wasn’t going to the doctor I was doing research. Extensive research. I often would go 18 hours, 20 hours a day.

She says she identified the gadolinium as the source of her problem even before tests found the heavy metal in her body.

Williams: In 2014, I had part of my thyroid gland removed and gadolinium was in it 51 months after my last MRI. It shouldn’t be there. Supposed to get rid of it right away....

...GE and Bayer have admitted no fault but confidentially settled hundreds of lawsuits involving their gadolinium contrast agents. In 2015, the FDA approved the first gadolinium MRI contrast agent for infants and babies under age two.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

FDA's gone crazy while Europe and Japan gets it right
https://www.wnd.com/2018/01/fdas-gone-crazy-while-europe-and-japan-gets-it-right/
Exclusive: Chuck Norris leads 'army' to stop gadolinium injections from poisoning patients
Published: 01/28/2018

It’s possible you haven’t heard that my wife, Gena, and I are suing 11 Big Pharma companies. We don’t need the money. It’s a crime we’re trying to stop. It’s for Gena and all people who have suffered, are currently suffering and will suffer through gadolinium poisoning administered during routine MRIs.

Our hope and goal is to continue raising awareness about the dangers of gadolinium retention in the body while educating patients – present and future – about the lack of warnings currently in place for gadolinium-based contrast agents, or GBCAs.

In short, like thousands or even millions of you who have gone through an MRI with contrast dye that was injected into your body to make images clearer, Gena had three scans within eight days about five years ago to assess for rheumatoid arthritis.

Those multiple MRIs yielded little about her arthritis, but they did give her gadolinium poisoning and Gadolinium Deposition Disease, which nearly took her life, resulting in unbelievable pain and anguish, multiple hospitalizations and two years of traveling the globe to look for a remedy and relief.

As my wife has clearly expressed, while MRIs are necessary, safe contrasting agents need to be developed or new-generation MRI machines designed that don’t require any use of contrast....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
.....Gadolinium Deposition Disease, a condition triggered by the gadolinium dye used in MRI scans.....

Some more information- one of those that likely, coordination doesn't equal causation.
https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-finds-direct-evidence-of-gadolinium-deposition-in-brain-tissues-following-contrast-enhanced-mri-exams/

...“Despite evidence that trace amounts of gadolinium are depositing in neural tissues, there is currently no data to suggest that it's harmful to patients,” says Dr. Eckel. “These FDA-approved, gadolinium-based contrast agents provide critical information to radiologists and other physicians, enabling more accurate and timely diagnosis of disease.  Such information is essential in guiding both medical and surgical decisions for best patient care,” he continues.....

The problem I have with these 'big pharma' lawsuits is that there always is an inherent risk with anything medical, simply due to the nature of the human body and how everyone is different and often reacts differently. There is no perfection and Norris calling this a crime and attacking 'big pharma' is tinfoil at best. Many of these suits would be like suing car manufacturers because you got hurt by your seatbelt.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 06:02:05 pm by ABX »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
God Bless Chuck Norris and Pray for his wife and himself.

The state of Clinical Trial reporting with drug makers is abominable.

If there were ever an entire sector of manufacturing that was tailor made for massive RICO and Anti Trust prosecutions and incarcerations it's Big Pharma.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com