Author Topic: Climate scientist retires, then declares ‘I am a skeptic’ – Offers to debate – Rejects ‘denier’ labe  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Climate scientist retires, then declares ‘I am a skeptic’ – Offers to debate – Rejects ‘denier’ label: ‘We don’t live in medieval times’

Dr. Anastasios Tsonis, emeritus distinguished professor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Authored more than 130 peer-reviewed papers and nine books:

'I am a skeptic not just about global warming but also about many other aspects of science...Climate is too complicated to attribute its variability to one cause. We first need to understand the natural climate variability (which we clearly don’t; I can debate anybody on this issue). Only then we can assess the magnitude and reasons of climate change.'

'If science were settled, then we should pack things up and go home.'

http://www.climatedepot.com/2019/01/10/climate-scientist-retires-then-declares-i-am-a-skeptic-offers-to-debate-rejects-denier-label-we-dont-live-in-medieval-times/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf