Author Topic: Former Trump Lawyer Says President Facing DOJ 'Coup'  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Trump Lawyer Says President Facing DOJ 'Coup'
« on: January 14, 2019, 11:16:38 pm »
   Monday, 14 January 2019 05:46 PM

President Donald Trump is facing an organized "coup" at the Department of Justice, his former attorney John Dowd said Monday.

During an appearance on "The Brian Kilmeade Show" on Fox News Radio, Dowd said current and former officials at the DOJ and FBI were out to get Trump from the beginning.

"Little did I know that it appears that they were all in it together – I mean [Rod] Rosenstein, [James] Comey, [Robert] Mueller, [Andrew] McCabe, the whole crowd – and they were out to get this president no matter what," Dowd said. "I don't think they sincerely believed anything about Russia.

"This is our worst nightmare that someone with that kind of power would then decide to go after the president. I mean it's a coup. That's what it is, an attempted coup by Comey and his crowd. And the evidence is all over there. I take The New York Times article as an admission of their bad behavior."

Special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation started in May 2017 over claims the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Last week, The New York Times reported the FBI opened a separate probe around the same time to determine if Trump, who was president at the time, was working for Russia.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/coup-justice-department-john-dowd-deep-state/2019/01/14/id/898172/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34