Author Topic: There Is a Pony in the Mueller Heap of Dung  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There Is a Pony in the Mueller Heap of Dung
« on: January 13, 2019, 02:21:25 pm »
There Is a Pony in the Mueller Heap of Dung
American Thinker, Jan 12, 2019, Clarice Feldman

It is increasingly obvious that there is a pony in the heap of Mueller Trump-Russia dung, and the pony is a corrupt FBI and CIA covering up their unlawful conduct.  Even the best efforts by the wrongdoers' media mouthpieces are not sufficient to keep us from seeing that.

[...]

b) Here's the Pony

The New York Times, which has been desperately digging through the dung for years, finally found the pony: "No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials."    Then they buried it as deep in the pile as they could in a story sourced to unnamed former law enforcement officials and "others familiar with the investigation."

The story revealed that, as President Trump tweeted, "the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin' James Comey, a total sleaze."  From this concocted rationale, the Mueller investigation was created and, like the brooms in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," keeps on and on and on. [...]

The Pony is not Russia – There Is No There There.  The Pony is the hiding of deep-seated corruption in the intelligence community, FBI, and Department of Justice.  No one explains this better than Sharyl Attkisson in the Hill article already linked above.  I urge you to read it all as she explains,  in a tongue-in-cheek hypothetical (which is not really hypothetical), that "the insurance policy" reference against Donald Trump in the Peter Strzok-Lisa Page correspondence and the Comey leakee Benjamin Wittes's blog was designed not to protect us from Russian influence, but to protect high-ranking bad actors from prosecution.

More:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/there_is_a_pony_in_the_mueller_heap_of_dung.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: There Is a Pony in the Mueller Heap of Dung
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 02:27:25 pm »
No one explains this better than Sharyl Attkisson in the Hill article

What would the intelligence community's 'insurance policy' against Trump look like?
The Hill, Aug 9, 2018, Sharyl Attkisson

Assume, for the sake of argument, that powerful, connected people in the intelligence community and in politics worried that a wildcard Trump presidency, unlike another Clinton or Bush, might expose a decade-plus of questionable practices. Disrupt long-established money channels. Reveal secret machinations that could arguably land some people in prison.

What exactly might an “insurance policy” against Donald Trump look like?

He would have to be marginalized at every turn. Strategies would encompass politics, the courts, opposition research and the media. He’d have to become mired in lawsuits, distracted by allegations, riddled with calls for impeachment, hounded by investigations. His election must be portrayed as the illegitimate result of a criminal or un-American conspiracy.

<excerpted>

Read more:  https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/401116-what-would-the-intelligence-communitys-insurance-policy-against-trump
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:59:29 pm by MOD8 »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 02:44:32 pm »
This is why I don't believe that the special counsel investigation will be completed anytime soon.  As long as that investigation remains active, other avenues of investigation (of the actual crimes committed by members of the prior administration and other federal agency employees) are effectively choked off.

Some posit that Mueller is eager to issue his report so that the Democrat House can use it as the basis of their impeachment effort, but I don't believe that is the case since there is no impeachment "pony" to be reported, and there is far more value to keeping the investigation in operation.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 03:18:28 pm »
What exactly might an “insurance policy” against Donald Trump look like?

He would have to be marginalized at every turn. Strategies would encompass politics, the courts, opposition research and the media. He’d have to become mired in lawsuits, distracted by allegations, riddled with calls for impeachment, hounded by investigations. His election must be portrayed as the illegitimate result of a criminal or un-American conspiracy.

But, hey, let’s chide Trump because sometimes his tweet has the participle in the wrong place and Trump Tower has Russian tenants.

There you have it. He’s unfit fit for office. Begin impeachment proceedings immediately.

But, what of clear evidence of a rogue FBI attempt to undermine a presidential election?

We see nothing, we know nothing but what opposition researchers and their media cohorts tell us what to “know” ... #NeverTrump

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 05:14:12 pm »
This is why I don't believe that the special counsel investigation will be completed anytime soon.  As long as that investigation remains active, other avenues of investigation (of the actual crimes committed by members of the prior administration and other federal agency employees) are effectively choked off.

Some posit that Mueller is eager to issue his report so that the Democrat House can use it as the basis of their impeachment effort, but I don't believe that is the case since there is no impeachment "pony" to be reported, and there is far more value to keeping the investigation in operation.

I don't think it will be finished soon too, but I think it's to keep the Sword of Damocles hanging over Trump's head.  The MSM laps up every rumor to keep the "Trump is a Russian spy" meme alive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 07:05:04 pm »
But, hey, let’s chide Trump because sometimes his tweet has the participle in the wrong place and Trump Tower has Russian tenants.

There you have it. He’s unfit fit for office. Begin impeachment proceedings immediately.

But, what of clear evidence of a rogue FBI attempt to undermine a presidential election?

We see nothing, we know nothing but what opposition researchers and their media cohorts tell us what to “know” ... #NeverTrump
Actually, what aggravates me is that the bottom feeders in the FBI, etc., have been sucking the seabed clean in an attempt to find something anything on Trump which is actionable. At least that's what the program says.

But when I look at the stage, the dance going on involves mainly two actors known for doggedly pursuing the wrong man in the Anthrax case and who have demonstrated they will, until their leashes are pulled up short, continue to pursue someone on the thinnest threads, even though the footprints and blood trails go the other way.

Comey and Mueller dragged out the 2001 Anthrax case for nearly 7 years, doggedly pursuing the wrong man, ignoring tips which would have led them to the right one.

Perfect. The men for the job, indeed.

The objective isn't to convict Trump of anything, not that the Left doesn't have nocturnal emissions over that possibility.

The objective has been to do all possible to interfere with the ability of the President of the United States to conduct the business of his office, to provide a smokescreen for the crimes of the past administration, and in the end, to be able to act as if the Trump administration was more scandal ridden than even Obama's.

The desired effect is to have people blurt out "Russia!" when someone mentions "Trump"--like a word association couplet, so the media mantra remains.

While the investigation crawls along ....

...what becomes of the long list of verifiiable crimes committed by the denizens of the previous administration?

Nothing. Which is what the Swamp Creatures want.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 07:22:16 pm »

...snip

The objective isn't to convict Trump of anything, not that the Left doesn't have nocturnal emissions over that possibility.

The objective has been to do all possible to interfere with the ability of the President of the United States to conduct the business of his office, to provide a smokescreen for the crimes of the past administration, and in the end, to be able to act as if the Trump administration was more scandal ridden than even Obama's.

The desired effect is to have people blurt out "Russia!" when someone mentions "Trump"--like a word association couplet, so the media mantra remains.

While the investigation crawls along ....

...what becomes of the long list of verifiiable crimes committed by the denizens of the previous administration?

Nothing. Which is what the Swamp Creatures want.

Why is it, then?   

Why is it seemingly impossible for a new Administration's Attorney General to cut through all this bullshit?

Why is it possible for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton...Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, James Comey, et al...to be walking the streets and not under arrest?

i mean  W.  T.   F.   ???    9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 07:38:34 pm »
Why is it, then?   

Why is it seemingly impossible for a new Administration's Attorney General to cut through all this bullshit?

Why is it possible for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton...Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, James Comey, et al...to be walking the streets and not under arrest?

You know the answer. It’s because everything government does proceeds at a glacial pace. And the bureaucrats like it that way – unless they’re trying to ban self defense or make it acceptable for psychologically addled men to use the ladies room. Then they move with urgency.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2019, 08:12:40 pm »
Why is it, then?   

How can people still believe that humans are warming the planet to catastrophe, when we've passed the appointed apocalypse several times over with little noticeable effect (except that winter storms now have names, too).

An old sheriff told me once, "If the paper work never gets filled out, nothing happened."

When the administration is dealing with investigative entities which have been stacked with compromised political operatives who failed to prosecute the obvious crimes being conducted under color of law, including their own mis/mal/non-feasance, when the whistle blowers were either few and far between, and when there were 'examples' of what happens if someone doesn't follow the code of Omerta , few will stick their heads up, and those will be disposed of or ignored, the paperwork won't be filed, the charges won't be brought, and the investigation will issue reports finding nothing amiss before the witnesses are even interviewed.

The Media will cover for it all, with smokescreens of pop icons (which the media made 'icons'), orchestrated displays of outrageous stupidity or hateful statements designed to fill the column inches and precious seconds between commercials. Failing that, someone will be getting a kitty out of a tree, helping a little old lady across the street, and what looks like a 'slow news day' will actually be the usual robbery, murder, and mayhem behind the smokescreen.
Failing that, saturate everything with cute cat videos.

The whole goddamned mess is corrupt. It's big money, it's international, it's from the top levels down, and includes members of both of the major political parties.

That's why nothing is getting done. That's why the whole band of 600 lb gorillas in the room are being sidestepped while the investigators crawl around the floor making big noises about looking for an orange hair.

You don't find what you won't look for.

Recall, the first, best defense of both the Clintons and the Obama administration was to commit crimes that read like a 'conspiracy theory' plot, that way they could be blown off as such by the media, the people who sorted it out marginalized (Alinsky'd), and the whole criminal juggernaut rolls on, pocketing money from relief efforts, running guns to criminal Cartels in another country, selling Uranium reserves to potential enemies, even sacrificing an ambassador to cover gun running in the Middle East.

But the front people in this are worth hundreds of millions, and their backers worth adds a few zeroes on the end. Others who were prominent enough to speak out and blow the lid off suffered 'problems' like Ron Brown's plane running into the mountain on a clear day--and Ron with a .45 caliber hole in his head, or Loretta Fuddy being the only one to not survive the plane crash, even though she got out alive and visibly unhurt, within swimming distance of the beach and a wearing flotation device.

Being in a position to be a key witness, possessing evidence, telling tales out of turn all seem to be hazardous to the health of the people who have been there, victims of 'botched robberies' where nothing of value was taken (that we know of), plane crashes, heart attacks on the street after breaking bread with the enemy, and other causes that ultimately make the COD of "Heart Failure" true, no matter what caused it to stop.

Nope, without a fresh bunch of investigators, a clean organization without ties to the previous ones, nothing is going to happen. Even with that, there will be the endless litany of "I do not recall", invocations of the 5th Amendment, and assertions that "...there is no evidence which exists..." (Because the people who should have preserved the crime scene let it burn--and 'lost' key pieces which should have survived even that holocaust). 

How many months did Congress spend looking at black pages of subpoenaed documents, redacted to uselessness and re-requesting the actual information? Even then, the people who refused were not incarcerated for contempt, as Congress can do, but skated as they stalled, running out the clock on the session, and GOP control--something tenuous at best with the almost predictable desertion from the ranks of key voters on key issues.

You tell me. How do you get past all that to prosecute those who are so deserving without something unconventional, and once that genie is out of the bottle, how do you put it back in?

I fear, that one way or another, we're going to have a "fundamental transformation" here, and the folks who couldn't push it past the goalie are waiting for the other side to knock it in.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:16:49 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 03:13:48 am »
The pile of dung here is the American Thinker, who has been dead wrong about nearly everything related to this investigation, like liberal FISA judges signing the Page warrant and Podesta getting immunity.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.