Author Topic: IL: La Shawn Ford secures spot on ballot; field of (Chicago) mayoral candidates stands at 13  (Read 1055 times)

Offline mountaineer

La Shawn Ford secures spot on ballot; field of mayoral candidates stands at 13
01/12/2019, 03:08pm
By Rachel Hinton
Chicago Sun-Times

State Rep. La Shawn Ford survived a nominating petition challenge from businessman Willie Wilson and will appear on next month’s mayoral ballot, the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners ruled on Saturday.

With the West Side representative securing his spot, 13 candidates are set to appear on the Feb. 26 ballot. ...  Full story
Anyone NOT a Democrat?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where is Al Capone when you need him...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

La Shawn eh? Wonder if his brother Le Car is going to be his campaign manager or will it be his sister Kotex?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
La Shawn eh? Wonder if his brother Le Car is going to be his campaign manager or will it be his sister Kotex?

Spot on.... a kotex.  The  Renault Clio

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goodwithagun

His cousin, Al’Kaydah
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"La" is a female prefix. This could be fun.
I'm hoping they elect the crookedest and most ignorantest moron in the whole bunch.

"I want to thank all my consticuants for erecting me to the hieroglyphicist honor of mayorlness. I promiscuous you that I will do my upmostess to bring physical responsibilities to the office of which I was frozen. "
Countdown to Resignation