Author Topic: Veteran Meteorologists Warn Of “Bitter Cold” …”Areas Under The Gun” As Models Project Cold Polar Bla  (Read 1973 times)

rangerrebew

Veteran Meteorologists Warn Of “Bitter Cold” …”Areas Under The Gun” As Models Project Cold Polar Blasts!

By P Gosselin on 12. January 2019

Yesterday we wrote about a study that told us the data do not support that weather blockings are occurring more often than they used to. Some alarmist media and scientists have claimed that the heavy snowfalls in the Alps are happening due to manmade global warming.

Swiss meteorologist: Such snowfalls “nothing unique” for Alps

Yesterday one of Europe’s most high profile meteorologists, Jörg Kachelmann, penned an opinion piece at t-online.de reminding the public that heavy snow events in the Alps, such as the one we are now experiencing, are in fact nothing unique and that it is not a catastrophe.

In the days ahead, many parts of the Alps are expecting up to another meter of new snow, yet, according to Kachelmann, this should not pose any problems to buildings and structures – if their construction indeed adhered to the applicable building codes.

http://notrickszone.com/2019/01/12/3-veteran-meteorologists-warn-of-bitter-cold-areas-under-the-gun-as-models-project-cold-polar-blasts/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Jeez. Cold and snow in the mountains in winter. Hoodathunkit?

Calm down people. Relax, conserve your energy. You can always panic later.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Some alarmist media and scientists have claimed that the heavy snowfalls in the Alps are happening due to manmade global warming.

Some alarmist media and scientists are complete idiots.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Last week it was nearly 60 degrees here. This week cold and snowy. Somehow both are global warming.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is winter.  It gets cold in winter.  Conversely in summer it gets hot.

This shit has been going on since man was able to get (an) erection and walk.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

It is winter.  It gets cold in winter.  Conversely in summer it gets hot.

This shit has been going on since man was able to get (an) erection and walk.

You can do BOTH of those things at once?

Offline goodwithagun

I believe the effect has something to do with camping equipment  ⛺️
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not in my experience.  That is why early man was always hunched over.  It was only later when women domesticated us that we could separate the blood flow.

Offline RoosGirl

Please return to the regularly scheduled stodgy political talk.  A  few of you here are bordering on the appearance of having fun and being funny and as you may know *some* members do not appreciate that.

Offline goodwithagun

Please return to the regularly scheduled stodgy political talk.  A  few of you here are bordering on the appearance of having fun and being funny and as you may know *some* members do not appreciate that.

To be fair, they get their panties in a bunch about everything.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Wingnut

Top Notch â„¢

Offline skeeter

I shall suspend my incredulity at once.

Offline Wingnut

Offline Smokin Joe

To be fair, they get their panties in a bunch about everything.
Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to gripe about. :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to gripe about. :shrug:

Probably because they're wearing wool undies.

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It snows too much = global warming
It snows too little = global warming
It snows, period = global warming
It rains too much = global warming
It doesn't rain enough = global warming
It rains, period = global warming
It's too hot = global warming
It's too cold = global warming
It's nice outside = global warming

Get the message....?
(millions of American youth already have!!)

Offline Frank Cannon

Weather is no laughing matter....

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Wingnut

Absolutely not laughing at that.

Find a "Trump" thread to find your joy.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

There is no joy in Trumpville.

I had to look that one up.

The reference was clear enough, but I couldn't remember the ville.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.