Author Topic: Trump on declaring national emergency: 'Not going to do it so fast'  (Read 4822 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump on declaring national emergency: 'Not going to do it so fast'
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2019, 07:17:18 pm »
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

Perhaps he should attend a Chester Karrass seminar?

https://www.karrass.com/en/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2019, 08:06:03 pm »

Perhaps he should attend a Chester Karrass seminar?

https://www.karrass.com/en/

How did you do that?  I can't find that in my post.  But I like the quote.   I want him to be that great negotiator.  But since he hasn't been able he should Declare the State of Emergency.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 08:07:58 pm »
[quote author=Chosen Daughter link=topic=347321.msg1888522#msg1888522 date=1547323563How did you do that?  I can't find that in my post.  But I like the quote.   I want him to be that great negotiator.  But since he hasn't been able he should Declare the State of Emergency.[/quote]

It’s a tag line at the bottom of all your posts. I just copied it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2019, 08:27:59 pm »
[quote author=Chosen Daughter link=topic=347321.msg1888522#msg1888522 date=1547323563How did you do that?  I can't find that in my post.  But I like the quote.   I want him to be that great negotiator.  But since he hasn't been able he should Declare the State of Emergency.

It’s a tag line at the bottom of all your posts. I just copied it.

Oh, LOL!  I forgot I put that there.  No wonder.  Couldn't be said enough.  I wish he was that negotiator but he doesn't seem to have the skill.  It another self help book line.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.