Author Topic: Harry Reid Endorses Mitt Romney for 2020 Republican Nominee for President  (Read 720 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
11 Jan 2019

Former Senate Leader Harry Reid endorsed Mitt Romney as the next Republican presidential nominee in 2020.

“I think that he would be a great foil against Trump, and I think that Republicans may even allow him to be nominated to be the Republican nominee,” Reid said. “That would be good for the country.”

The former Democratic Senate Leader praised Romney in a recent interview with Nevada radio station KNPR.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/11/harry-reid-endorses-mitt-romney-for-2020-republican-nominee-for-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Interesting.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The sad part is Harry won't be alive to see the folly in that prediction and be ridiculed for it.. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

The sad part is Harry won't be alive to see the folly in that prediction and be ridiculed for it..

Don’t worry about that. His folly is pain as day right now.

I guess he didn’t want to miss any ridicule.

Offline dfwgator

Mor ons!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The last time Romney ran for President, he lost, and Reid ended up leading the Senate.

That's the only reason he's making this endorsement. It's good for the Democrats.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024