Author Topic: Rush: Chocolate Donuts Really Do Cure Coughs!  (Read 1243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Chocolate Donuts Really Do Cure Coughs!
« on: January 11, 2019, 08:00:20 pm »

Chocolate Donuts Really Do Cure Coughs!

Jan 11, 2019

RUSH: Do you remember back during periods of time in the past where I’ve been hoarse or had a hacking cough and I would always incredulously claim that chocolate cake doughnuts revived my voice? Even if it was just for a few minutes, maybe a half hour, and also seemed to alleviate symptoms of a cold, like coughing and so forth.

Everybody thought that was making all that up as an excuse to have chocolate cake doughnuts. Folks, I don’t need an excuse to do anything I want. I’m an adult grown man. There’s nobody that can tell me “don’t eat that.” And yet I was accused of making it up as an excuse.

Well, look at this. Headline: “Chocolate Is A Better Fix For Your Cough Than Medicine,” according to a study. “If your throat is getting scratchy, you might be better off reaching for a Hersey bar over cough syrup. At least that’s what one leading expert is advising — as he says that chocolate is better for a cough and respiratory problems than standard medicine.

“Professor Alyn Morice, head of cardiovascular and respiratory studies at the University of Hull in Yorkshire, England, and a founding member of the International Society for the Study of Cough.” Did you know that there was such thing? You know, when I hear about people with jobs like this I always wonder when they were kids and their parents and grandparents, “So, little Alyn, what do you want to be when you grow up?”

“Well, I want to found the study of cough.” That’s what this guy does. Founding member, International Society for the Study of Cough. And he says that chocolate can calm coughs, and he claims that the supporting evidence is actually as solid as a Hershey bar, which is a solid thing, as opposed to being a bunch of squishy mush. And the story is in the U.K. Daily Mail.

I can tell you right now that there’s something to this. Not just doing something to get rid of vocal scratchiness, but also alleviating symptoms of a cold and a cough.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/01/11/chocolate-donuts-really-do-cure-coughs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Chocolate Donuts Really Do Cure Coughs!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:10:58 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 12:30:45 am »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline dfwgator

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 01:49:00 am »
I miss James Bekushi and Gelda Radner, the first few seasons were the best.

And more cowbell

(Myst can we have a cowbell avatar)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:50:56 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 03:46:51 am »
I miss James Bekushi and Gelda Radner, the first few seasons were the best.

And more cowbell

(Myst can we have a cowbell avatar)

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 07:18:30 am »
Lol. I think its silly.  Some old saying about feed a cough, (cold) starve a fever, or is it backwards?  I think, the phyavnoids..?  THE PROPERTY'S of chocolate are the same as hot tea, some hot coffee. An orange.  I know homemade chicken soup with garlic has antibiotic property's. If chocolate donut helps, eat it!  A Hershey bar has some oils in it.  Coats the throat.  Any eating is good if you cough a lot. Actually some say, that cough, means you have asthma.

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 01:16:35 pm »

Sorry...

That's one of my favorite SNL moments. I love that he's also got a cigarette in his hand, nice touch from the writers.