Author Topic: Democrats Go Full Commie: NYC Mayor Says Wealth Is “In the Wrong Hands” — Must Redistribute It (VID  (Read 625 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats Go Full Commie: NYC Mayor Says Wealth Is “In the Wrong Hands” — Must Redistribute It (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft January 11, 2019 347 Comments

Earlier this week New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced his new plan to grant free healthcare to any illegal immigrant who made it to the Big Apple.

The move just made New York City the destination of choice for every sick foreigner in the world.

Good luck with that, Bill!

On Thursday in his State of the City speech the Commie mayor said wealth was in the wrong hands and should be redistributed.

Mayor de Blasio: Brothers and sisters, there’e plenty of money in the world. There’s plenty of money in the city. It’s just in the wrong hands.

This is full Communism — and Democrats are not even trying to hide it anymore.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/democrat-party-goes-full-commie-nyc-mayor-says-wealth-is-in-the-wrong-hands-must-redistribute-it/

Offline skeeter

Twenty five years ago I would be delighted the rats were finally coming out of the closet. The American people would crush them.

Now I'm not so sure.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It would be really nice if these jackasses started their 'redistribution of wealth' programs by divesting themselves of their own assets. Charity begins at home an' all that.

Somehow they consider themselves "Robin Hoods" stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

Only that optic has really become distorted. "Robin Hood" was reputed to have robbed tax collectors (the rich) and given the money (in part) back to those it was collected from (the 'poor', the taxpayers).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:24:52 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Mayor de Blasio: Brothers and sisters, there’e plenty of money in the world. There’s plenty of money in the city. It’s just in the wrong hands.
This is full Communism — and Democrats are not even trying to hide it anymore."

And that's why for some time now, I no longer refer to them as "democrats", but instead call them for who they are:
democrat-communists.

Why do other members of this forum not do the same?