Author Topic: NAACP: Portland’s Earthquake Warning Signs Based on White Supremacy  (Read 366 times)

rangerrebew

NAACP: Portland’s Earthquake Warning Signs Based on White Supremacy

Portland Oregon

7 Jan 2019324

The NAACP’s Portland, Oregon, chapter is claiming the city’s policy requiring signage on certain buildings to warn about potential earthquake damage is ongoing housing discrimination aimed at black Americans.

The policy “exacerbates a long history of systemic and structural betrayals of trust and policies of displacement, demolition, and dispossession predicated on classism, racism, and white supremacy,” the group said in a statement Oregonian/Oregon Live published.

The Portland City Council approved the regulation in October, and it will reportedly impact about 1,600 structures.
Breitbart TV

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/07/naacp-portland-earthquake-policy-white-supremacy-racism/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know about that,but I do know this brain fart goes a long ways towards explaining why Africans became know as natural slaves and Africa's major export.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

I don't know about that,but I do know this brain fart goes a long ways towards explaining why Africans became know as natural slaves and Africa's major export.

Floods are racist. Fires are racist. Tornadoes are racist. Earthquakes are racist. Face it: Mother Nature is one racist bitch.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn