Author Topic: Pelosi Says Stories Like Ronil Singh’s Are ‘Tragic,’ But Not Enough To Call A ‘Crisis’  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi Says Stories Like Ronil Singh’s Are ‘Tragic,’ But Not Enough To Call A ‘Crisis’
Daily Caller, Jan 10, 2019, Kerry Picket

WASHINGTON, D.C. — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi stood by Democrats’ belief Thursday that the border issue is a “manufactured crisis” created by Republicans and President Donald Trump, and claimed there is not enough data about those who have suffered at the hands of illegal aliens to say otherwise.

The Daily Caller asked Pelosi at her weekly presser if she would still describe the border issue as a “manufactured crisis” to people who have lost relatives to overdoses from the drugs flowing across the border, or to families that have lost loved ones to crimes by illegal immigrants, like Corporal Ronil Singh’s. Singh was allegedly murdered by an illegal alien during a traffic stop in California in December.

“What I would say to families like that is what I would say to the president regularly,” Pelosi replied. “These are tragic situations. There’s a tragic situation at the border. Two little children died in the custody of Border Patrol but the plural anecdote is not data.”

“And as painful and as horrible one death is, whether it’s the corporal or whether it’s the children, but the fact is we have to have public policy that secures our border and there’s what the president is proposing will not eliminate those possibilities,” Pelosi added.

More:  https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/10/pelosi-says-stories-ronil-singh-tragic/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Today at the Texas border President hugs Marie Vega, who recounted how her son, a former US Marine and Border Patrol Agent, was killed at a family outing by "a criminal illegal alien." "No family should suffer the loss of a child," she said. We need the wall," she told the President.

Offline libertybele

I think we need to set up a 'Go Fund Me' page to send Nancy to the border; the border at Nogales, Arizona and  Sonora, Mexico would be a perfect place to send her.  Of course a trip overnight with night vision goggles would be most appropriate...perhaps one of the ranchers would let her stay with them so she could witness illegal crossings. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Pelosi say a lot of things 100% of which are completely wrong!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
Hey Nancy what happened to "...if it saves just one life it is worth it"?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
 000hehehehe

Hey Nancy what happened to "...if it saves just one life it is worth it"?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

She should be ashamed of herself...oh that's right, DEMS know no shame!  Nancy has a few marbles loose to begin with, so that doesn't help her thinking.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hmmmm. What's the Democrat line? Oh yeah: 'Nancy Pelosi has no compassion for the victimized and downtrodden.'

Considering the lengths they go to pimp one victim for their cause, they sure about face when that victim is not part of the agenda.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Like the omelette if you wanna swap out one voting demographic for another more supportive one ya gotta break a few eggs.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She has constipation of the brain. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She has constipation of the brain.

Not possible!  She has no brain!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

I could be wrong, but have a feeling there's a special place in hell for Botox Nan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I could be wrong, but have a feeling there's a special place in hell for Botox Nan.

What was that one sin Jesus was referring to when He said, "You may as well tie a millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sea?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

She should be ashamed of herself...oh that's right, DEMS know no shame!  Nancy has a few marbles loose to begin with, so that doesn't help her thinking.
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@corbe
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, she has dementia now, however, she is a Catholic??? for many years who wants abortions for women.  I do not know why the Catholic church has not dumped her as a member, except she has mega millions of dollars to give them.  I am a Catholic and she is no Catholic.

So, this pusher of abortions using government money to pay for them, said;

“And as painful and as horrible one death is, whether it’s the corporal or whether it’s the children, but the fact is we have to have public policy that secures our border and there’s what the president is proposing will not eliminate those possibilities,” Pelosi added.

"Children?" How painful is it for millions of babies to be killed as she wants.  Forget about the border; she is the epitome of a child killer.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:14:05 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

:amen: :amen: :amen:

She props herself as a Good Catholic and accepts the Margaret Sanger Award from PP.

Whose Aim was to exterminate all black people through abortion.

Nancy, All the time fronting to criminalize moods and thoughts.

Madame Mindcrime: We will rid ourselves of HATE by criminalizing Speech.

So join up and vote for MY interests from your Mom's basement or the Southern Border.

Sorry...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:19:14 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com