Author Topic: Dems Are Partying With Lobbyists In Puerto Rico While Government Employees Are Losing Their Homes  (Read 498 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Dems Are Partying With Lobbyists In Puerto Rico While Government Employees Are Losing Their Homes

Beth Baumann 

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 7:30 PM

We're currently in the midst of the longest government shutdown in American history. President Donald Trump said he would stay in the White House all weekend, in hopes that Democrats would be willing to negotiate a budget that included funding for his highly-anticipated border wall. That definitely won't happen now that it's known that at least 30 Democrats are partying in Puerto Rico with hundreds of lobbyists. It's all part of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus BOLD PAC winter retreat, The Washington Examiner reported.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/01/12/dems-are-partying-with-lobbyists-in-puerto-rico-while-government-employees-are-lo-n2538964
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline montanajoe

I don't get the idiot GOP and their media...

Is this unexpected...no

Has it happened before ...yes

Did the GOP say give us all branches of government and we will get it done...yes

Did they get it done...NO

Are they playing the rubes yet again...yes

Will the rubes fall for it yet again..?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:22:07 am by montanajoe »