Author Topic: Obama And Clinton Gun Running Operation: Government Watchdog Uncovers Proof Of Criminality  (Read 254 times)

rangerrebew

Obama And Clinton Gun Running Operation: Government Watchdog Uncovers Proof Of Criminality
Jan 09, 2019 Read

By NWV Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri

“Although [former President] Barack Obama and his wannabe successor Hillary Clinton believe a presidential priority is disarming Americans or at least minimizing their access to firearms, they are arguably two of the world’s biggest gun-runners. Examples are the Fast & Furious scandal in Mexico and the Benghazi arms trafficking in which Libyan weapons were collected and given to Syrian jihadists to fight [Syria’s] dictatorship.” —Former police captain Joanne Pinzario.

In Congress, the then-bipartisan group known as the “Gang of Eight,” at a minimum, knew of the operation to aid and abet America’s jihadist enemies by providing them with material support. So said Clare Lopez, a former CIA intelligence officer and the primary author of Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi (CCB) interim report, titled How America Switched Sides in the War on Terror.

The ripple effects of the illegal policy to arm America’s enemies continue to be felt as the U.S. military is currently leading a war against Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and Al-Qaeda terrorists, according to Lopez.

https://newswithviews.com/obama-and-clinton-gun-running-operation-government-watchdog-uncovers-proof-of-criminality/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wait - someone tripped over that pink elephant in the room again?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wait - someone tripped over that pink elephant in the room again?

Guess so!  To big to get it under the rug!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien