Author Topic: Facebook bans Mark Dice as attacks on conservative speech accelerate… it’s time to arrest Mark Zucke  (Read 1029 times)

rangerrebew

Facebook bans Mark Dice as attacks on conservative speech accelerate… it’s time to arrest Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook and other techno-tyrants

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 by: JD Heyes   

(Natural News) It should be obvious by now to anyone who’s been paying attention that the social media behemoths are deeply involved in a scandalous effort to use the smallest excuse to ban or otherwise censor conservatives from their platforms.

Facebook, Twitter, Google, and YouTube, all run by Left-wing “progressives,” launched their coordinated conservative censorship campaigns ahead of the 2018 elections because they discovered, given their incredible reach, they wielded outsized power to influence users’ opinions.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-09-facebook-bans-mark-dice-attacks-on-conservative-speech-accelerate.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
These techno giants have far more power than the banks, railroads, that gave cause for breakups in the past.

They nowingly addict your children, while sending their own kids to expensive Silicon Valley private schools that don't allow devicesat all.

The concentration of political opinion-changing power would be widely criticized by many political leaders in the past.

I favor breakup and regulation to offset their power.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Time for Conservatives to flip them the bird and come up with a alternative. Hitting in the wallet is the only thing they won't ignore or shrug off.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Mark Dice is no conservative.

He's further off the deep end of conspiracy theory than Alex Jones. He tried to send 9/11 'truther' propaganda to Marines on duty in Iraq. He preaches conspiracy theories ranging from Bilderberg to the Illuminati.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Time for Conservatives to flip them the bird and come up with a alternative. Hitting in the wallet is the only thing they won't ignore or shrug off.

depending on Contemporary "conservatives, is not likely a productive pathway.

"Conservatism" answers to its corporate paymasters. Evidence is Ryan, the GOP that elevated him to Speaker. They got their money worth as he clocked Trump's agenda.

In the real world big corporations, like Facebook Google, Apple et. all, play the game exactly the same way as defense and energy firms.

They make donations to BOTH major parties, and the money is to purchase the status quo and/or protect their interests.

Study the Patreon censorship topic. Study the Youtube demonitization practices. There is an interwoven network of interests spending big money to retain their unregulated monopoly-near monopoly situations.

Saam Harris , Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin and possibly others are leaving Patreon, over censorship.

They learned the credit cards/banks are a main culprit.

From time to time, omebody from the billionaire "classical liberal-tech circle" aludes to efforts to facillitate free speech, not censored speech.

Nothing is heard from GOP establishment figures, on this subject. They ggenerally seem occupied with losing the majority and with blocking Trump (and probly arranging paydays with Big Tech).
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Mark Dice is no conservative.

He's further off the deep end of conspiracy theory than Alex Jones. He tried to send 9/11 'truther' propaganda to Marines on duty in Iraq. He preaches conspiracy theories ranging from Bilderberg to the Illuminati.
The site cited in the OP is no bowl of rice pops, either . . . it has an Internet-wide reputation for publishing debunked medical theories as fact.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
depending on Contemporary "conservatives, is not likely a productive pathway.

"Conservatism" answers to its corporate paymasters. Evidence is Ryan, the GOP that elevated him to Speaker. They got their money worth as he clocked Trump's agenda.

In the real world big corporations, like Facebook Google, Apple et. all, play the game exactly the same way as defense and energy firms.

They make donations to BOTH major parties, and the money is to purchase the status quo and/or protect their interests.

Study the Patreon censorship topic. Study the Youtube demonitization practices. There is an interwoven network of interests spending big money to retain their unregulated monopoly-near monopoly situations.

Saam Harris , Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin and possibly others are leaving Patreon, over censorship.

They learned the credit cards/banks are a main culprit.

From time to time, omebody from the billionaire "classical liberal-tech circle" aludes to efforts to facillitate free speech, not censored speech.

Nothing is heard from GOP establishment figures, on this subject. They ggenerally seem occupied with losing the majority and with blocking Trump (and probly arranging paydays with Big Tech).
Really doesn't matter to me, don't facebook, twit, er tweet, or any of the other look at me crapola. If I want family or friends to know something I call or email, if the only way to contact a business is through facebook I'll find someone else to do business with. I just think it's silly to bitch about these businesses, but continue to use them.

Offline Frank Cannon

Fakebook is dead. Their traffic is down. Their stock price is sagging. Kids aren't into it anymore. It's a sinking ship.

Offline Applewood

Really doesn't matter to me, don't facebook, twit, er tweet, or any of the other look at me crapola. If I want family or friends to know something I call or email, if the only way to contact a business is through facebook I'll find someone else to do business with. I just think it's silly to bitch about these businesses, but continue to use them.

Same here.  Gave up Facebook a couple of years ago after I was threatened.  Reported the threat to FB, which blew it off.  And then it was learned that FB was selling or giving away its users' personal information.  No thanks.

Never did Twitter.  Someone once said Twitter is for twits.  I agree.   (Apologies to those who use it)

If anyone wants to contact me or I want to contact them, there is the phone, text or email, and those aren't all that safe anymore either.  Why should I have more ways for hackers and thieves to get to me?    No thanks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fakebook is dead. Their traffic is down. Their stock price is sagging. Kids aren't into it anymore. It's a sinking ship.
They seem to prefer snapchat where i'm from.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Same here.  Gave up Facebook a couple of years ago after I was threatened.  Reported the threat to FB, which blew it off.  And then it was learned that FB was selling or giving away its users' personal information.  No thanks.

Never did Twitter.  Someone once said Twitter is for twits.  I agree.   (Apologies to those who use it)

If anyone wants to contact me or I want to contact them, there is the phone, text or email, and those aren't all that safe anymore either.  Why should I have more ways for hackers and thieves to get to me?    No thanks.
I signed up for a twitter account years ago. While I was filling out the stuff, it popped up with the question "What are you doing?" aside from the obvious, that I was signing up for the account, I thought "Good question!"

I never used the account.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis