Author Topic: Graham gives up on shutdown talks: 'I have never been more depressed'  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Graham gives up on shutdown talks: 'I have never been more depressed'
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2019, 10:52:37 pm »
there are better places to come up with the money than in virtually the only tentacle of government dedicated to learning the unknown and exploring the universe.

Thank you.

It's also extremely important that we stay far ahead of China with space technology. Future humans will literally be reaching for the stars, and I want their star ships to have our flag on them.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 11:23:24 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

I agree with there being no other issue as important,but with all the pork there is in the budget,there are better places to come up with the money than in virtually the only tentacle of government dedicated to learning the unknown and exploring the universe.

For example,we could get the money from the part of the budget that pays to protect Saudi Arabia. :whistle:

I could go for that.  Or Pakistan, Mexico.....yeah Mexico and Honduras.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2019, 12:00:18 am »
Did Lindsey begin the statement, “Ah do duh-CLAY-ah”?
I stand with Roosgirl.