Author Topic: Graham gives up on shutdown talks: 'I have never been more depressed'  (Read 847 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Graham gives up on shutdown talks: 'I have never been more depressed'
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2019, 05:52:37 PM »
there are better places to come up with the money than in virtually the only tentacle of government dedicated to learning the unknown and exploring the universe.

Thank you.

It's also extremely important that we stay far ahead of China with space technology. Future humans will literally be reaching for the stars, and I want their star ships to have our flag on them.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Chosen Daughter

• Trump surrenders to illegal immigration
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 06:23:24 PM »
@Chosen Daughter

I agree with there being no other issue as important,but with all the pork there is in the budget,there are better places to come up with the money than in virtually the only tentacle of government dedicated to learning the unknown and exploring the universe.

For example,we could get the money from the part of the budget that pays to protect Saudi Arabia. :whistle:

I could go for that.  Or Pakistan, Mexico.....yeah Mexico and Honduras.
The United States, importing Latin Americas violence a thousand migrants at a time.
The lie:

That we need workers and it isn't about cheap labor.  If it wasn't about cheap labor none of those migrants would need the social bennefits they are provided.  They would be able to fully support their own families.

It is about cheap labor that draws wages down for American families.  Its corporate welfare that American taxpayers are shouldered with.  Americans raising migrant families.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 07:00:18 PM »
Did Lindsey begin the statement, “Ah do duh-CLAY-ah”?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf