Author Topic: Trump on declaring national emergency: 'Not going to do it so fast'  (Read 1960 times)

Online edpc

• TBR Contributor
  • Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump on declaring national emergency: 'Not going to do it so fast'
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2019, 02:17:18 PM »
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

Perhaps he should attend a Chester Karrass seminar?

https://www.karrass.com/en/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2019, 03:06:03 PM »

Perhaps he should attend a Chester Karrass seminar?

https://www.karrass.com/en/

How did you do that?  I can't find that in my post.  But I like the quote.   I want him to be that great negotiator.  But since he hasn't been able he should Declare the State of Emergency.
Who?:

In 2008 he donated to the campaign for Hillary Clinton and his newspaper the New York Observer endorsed Barack Obama over John McCain in the US presidential election.

Answer:  Jared Kushner.   Is that the good judgement of someone we want to handle ME peace and US Immigration?

Online edpc

• TBR Contributor
  • Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 03:07:58 PM »
[quote author=Chosen Daughter link=topic=347321.msg1888522#msg1888522 date=1547323563How did you do that?  I can't find that in my post.  But I like the quote.   I want him to be that great negotiator.  But since he hasn't been able he should Declare the State of Emergency.[/quote]

It’s a tag line at the bottom of all your posts. I just copied it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2019, 03:27:59 PM »
[quote author=Chosen Daughter link=topic=347321.msg1888522#msg1888522 date=1547323563How did you do that?  I can't find that in my post.  But I like the quote.   I want him to be that great negotiator.  But since he hasn't been able he should Declare the State of Emergency.

It’s a tag line at the bottom of all your posts. I just copied it.

Oh, LOL!  I forgot I put that there.  No wonder.  Couldn't be said enough.  I wish he was that negotiator but he doesn't seem to have the skill.  It another self help book line.
Who?:

In 2008 he donated to the campaign for Hillary Clinton and his newspaper the New York Observer endorsed Barack Obama over John McCain in the US presidential election.

Answer:  Jared Kushner.   Is that the good judgement of someone we want to handle ME peace and US Immigration?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf