Author Topic: LOL: Here's Proof Americans Are Taking The Pelosi/Schumer Address With a Grain of Salt  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOL: Here's Proof Americans Are Taking The Pelosi/Schumer Address With a Grain of Salt
Beth Baumann

@eb454
|
Posted: Jan 08, 2019 9:40 PM

We all knew Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer's rebuttal to President Donald Trump's primetime address would be nothing but a joke. None of us really knew just how bad it would truly be though. Naturally, after watching the train wreck occur, Americans – primarily conservatives – took to Twitter to mock the duo. After all, their address was one of the most awkward addresses we've ever seen.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/01/08/lol-heres-proof-americans-are-taking-the-pelosi-schumer-address-with-a-grain-of-n2538735
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
These two were the ones spouting untruths.  Flat out lying.  They have no intention of working on border security.  They had two years to offer up anything to stop what is happening at the border.  As far as I can see they only thing they have done is to continue to push people to enter illegally.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.