Author Topic: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
By Jordan Fabian - 01/08/19 02:36 PM EST

White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway called CNN's Jim Acosta a “smartass” during a heated exchange over immigration.

Acosta asked Conway on the North Lawn driveway whether she could “promise the president will tell the truth tonight” during a primetime address on his demands for a border wall.

“Yes, Jim. And will you promise that you will?“ Conway asked in response.

“I will, absolutely. I’m not the one with the alternative-facts problem like you do,” Acosta replied, referencing a quote from Conway from 2017.

When Acosta challenged Conway again about whether Trump's speech could pass a fact check, the White House aide replied, “let me go back to your case because you’re such a smartass most of the time and I know you want this to go viral.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424375-conway-calls-cnns-acosta-a-smartass-during-immigration-exchange
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
Re: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:44:55 PM »
It was so nice not having to hear or see that dickhead in the news for as long as we did.   
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Online mountaineer

Re: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 03:53:22 PM »
That seems about right.
The current culture deviated radically from previous human experience, ruthlessly reducing each woman and man to mere political units to be manipulated, balkanizing them into communities according to their likes and dislikes, so everything from cars to candy bars could be more effectively marketed, robbing them of their privacy, denying them both a real community of diverse views and the possibility of personal evolution by censoring the world they saw through the Internet to make it conform to the preferred beliefs of their self-appointed betters. - Dean Koontz

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf