Author Topic: Jim Acosta proving that a steel border wall...works!  (Read 386 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Jim Acosta proving that a steel border wall...works!
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:34:12 am »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

This idiot unwittingly makes the case that Trump is working so hard to convey...ie....Steel walls work! Thanks Jim!

Acosta:
I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today.

A sample of some hilarious replies....

David Martosko:
Jim Acosta is at the border, showing that orgainzed, aggressive challenges to the U.S. border aren't happening at a place where there's a giant steel wall.

Brad Parscale:
I would like to thank @Acosta for pointing out how peaceful, safe and secure it is at a part of the border that HAS a wall.

Stephen Miller:
Er, you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

Re: Jim Acosta proving that a steel border wall...works!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 12:38:05 am »
As the border patrol agent pointed out in his meeting along the border with the President and Senator Cruz ... the areas that have a physical barrier works and makes them very efficient at their jobs ... the problem is in that areas that they don't have a barrier.  It's a no-brainer.  It's common sense to have a wall along the ENTIRE border.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.