Author Topic: Senators to reintroduce Mueller protection bill this week  (Read 752 times)

Offline corbe

Senators to reintroduce Mueller protection bill this week
« on: January 08, 2019, 12:36:23 am »
Senators to reintroduce Mueller protection bill this week

By Jordain Carney - 01/07/19 06:34 PM EST

A bipartisan group of senators is preparing to revive legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller from being fired.

Sens. Christopher Coons (D-Del.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) will reintroduce the legislation this week, spokespeople for Coons confirmed.

The legislation protects Mueller, or any other special counsel, in the event he is fired by providing for an "expedited review" of the firing. If a court determines that it wasn't for "good cause," the special counsel would be reinstated.

It would also codify Justice Department regulations that say only a senior department official could fire Mueller or another special counsel.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/424237-senators-to-reintroduce-mueller-protection-bill-this-week
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Senators to reintroduce Mueller protection bill this week
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:58:49 am »
A bipartisan group of senators is preparing to revive legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller from being fired.

That is a biased bullshit headline right their.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:04:48 am »
Who cares. Mueller has gone absolutely nowhere. He has arrested no one involved in collusion of any kind. This is all worthless bullshit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 01:08:22 am »

That is a biased bullshit headline right their.

That may be @The Ghost and it is from your dreaded The Hill but your butt buddy Lindsay is still in on it and I think that is noteworthy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 01:10:59 am »

That may be @The Ghost and it is from your dreaded The Hill but your butt buddy Lindsay is still in on it and I think that is noteworthy.

My "butt buddy" was said to be named by the dreaded Hill.  Doesn't mean it really happened.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 01:38:09 am »
    I apologize @The Ghost (only because it discomforts you so when I do) It was a rather broad brush I painted you with.  I just assumed Trumpers still loved Lindsey, things change so quickly around here.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 01:53:32 am »
    I apologize @The Ghost (only because it discomforts you so when I do) It was a rather broad brush I painted you with.  I just assumed Trumpers still loved Lindsey, things change so quickly around here.

Normally, I would be all over you like ugly on a Baldwin brother, but you happened to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna go off on you.  I wanna help you, but I've already been through too much shit today to deal with your dumb ass. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 01:56:13 am »
   I thank my Lucky Stars.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 02:35:38 am »
Normally, I would be all over you like ugly on a Baldwin brother, but you happened to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna go off on you.  I wanna help you, but I've already been through too much shit today to deal with your dumb ass.

Moving?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 02:45:00 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 02:50:15 am »
  Just watching Pulp Fiction.

***suicide***

I did catch @The Ghost at a bad time.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 09:27:18 am »
All these bums have nothing better to do than protect a man that has delivered nothing?  Uggh.  All four of these senators should be drummed out of the senate with the next election.