Author Topic: VIDEO: Even liberal college students don't want Speaker Nancy Pelosi  (Read 718 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Even liberal college students don't want Speaker Nancy Pelosi
Cabot Phillips

on Jan 03, 2019 at 9:25 PM EDT

Democrats in Washington voted Thursday for Rep. Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) for Speaker of the House.

But some college students who spoke with Campus Reform aren't sure that Pelosi was the best option for Democrats.

Democrats in Washington, D.C. voted once again to elect Rep. Nancy Pelosi as the Speaker of the House.

While her supporters claim Pelosi has ample experience for the job, detractors fear she’s grown out of touch with the party base since being elected in 1987.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11700

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: VIDEO: Even liberal college students don't want Speaker Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:52:55 pm »
Totally predictable. And it is only going to get worse for the Democrats with student age voters, and Black and Hispanic voters. I've have always been confused by absolute confidence that all the old White Democrats have, that these new illegals are going to vote for them. I'm telling you now, it is not going to happen. Ancient Hillary in a mumu is not a big selling point. Neither is a gay, anti-Christian, vegan, sweater wearing Berkeley grad sipping his latte. Latino culture in general does not condone all the perversions the Democrat claim as their base platform.

The illegals may vote Democrat, but it will be for one of their own. They are not going to vote for all these 70+ year old White Democrats from the 60s, who support homosexuals, so called trans people, and abortion. These things are the opposite of Hispanic culture in general. White Democrats are essentially speeding up to the day that they are all voted out of office. They are furiously digging their own graves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 03:06:47 pm »
White Democrats are essentially speeding up to the day that they are all voted out of office. They are furiously digging their own graves.

If I was a member of the black caucus I'd take note of how Whitey is committing political suicide cus they are next.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 10:14:53 pm »
If I was a member of the black caucus I'd take note of how Whitey is committing political suicide cus they are next.
True. All this "Hate Whitey" stuff the Democrats are stirring up is going to boomerang on them, since most Dems are White. I don't know where the student, illegal, and Black vote will land, but I doubt very much that they will go for the Democrat Party as it is structured today. It is simply too old and too White, especially at the leadership levels.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 01:03:25 am »
"But some college students who spoke with Campus Reform aren't sure that Pelosi was the best option for Democrats."

Of course not.
They would prefer the "Occasional-Communist":