Author Topic: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
By Jordan Fabian - 01/08/19 02:36 PM EST

White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway called CNN's Jim Acosta a “smartass” during a heated exchange over immigration.

Acosta asked Conway on the North Lawn driveway whether she could “promise the president will tell the truth tonight” during a primetime address on his demands for a border wall.

“Yes, Jim. And will you promise that you will?“ Conway asked in response.

“I will, absolutely. I’m not the one with the alternative-facts problem like you do,” Acosta replied, referencing a quote from Conway from 2017.

When Acosta challenged Conway again about whether Trump's speech could pass a fact check, the White House aide replied, “let me go back to your case because you’re such a smartass most of the time and I know you want this to go viral.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424375-conway-calls-cnns-acosta-a-smartass-during-immigration-exchange
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:44:55 pm »
It was so nice not having to hear or see that dickhead in the news for as long as we did.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Re: Conway calls CNN's Acosta a 'smartass' during immigration exchange
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:53:22 pm »
That seems about right.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org