Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez defends 'motherf--ker' comment: GOP can't police women's behavior  (Read 1275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez defends 'motherf--ker' comment: GOP can't police women's behavior
by Claude Thompson
 | January 05, 2019 01:15 PM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., defended a fellow freshman congresswoman's use of profanity to describe President Trump.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., has been the subject of criticism in recent days from both Republicans and Democrats — and Trump himself — for saying she wants to "impeach the bleep."

Ocasio-Cortez said the GOP "lost entitlement to police women's behavior a long time ago" in response to that criticism.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ocasio-cortez-defends-motherf-ker-comment-gop-cant-police-womens-behavior
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ocasio-Cortez defends 'motherf--ker' comment: GOP can't police women's behavior
by Claude Thompson
 | January 05, 2019 01:15 PM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., defended a fellow freshman congresswoman's use of profanity to describe President Trump.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., has been the subject of criticism in recent days from both Republicans and Democrats — and Trump himself — for saying she wants to "impeach the bleep."

Ocasio-Cortez said the GOP "lost entitlement to police women's behavior a long time ago" in response to that criticism.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ocasio-cortez-defends-motherf-ker-comment-gop-cant-police-womens-behavior

Real women know how to manage their own behavior, which among other things means practicing good manners.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The 116th congress is going to be a doozy. 70% income tax, transgender flag-flying, foul-mouthed, koran-swearing-in. We have a lot to look forward to.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just the slippery slope of a fallen society. Most conservatives understand that women are the morality setters of society, men will push but for the most part only do what the good women allow. It is sad to see that this is the trash that now gets elected to represent women (and you can read into that what I think of Trump too).

This happens in part because we no longer hold the high ground in civility either...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:41:31 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

I guess this brainstem will turn every little thing into a sexist attack. Its gonna become a punchline real soon.

Offline RetBobbyMI

The more these far left clowns talk the more they look like the baffoons they are. Keep it up clowns.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
California Women's March rally canceled over concerns that it would be 'overwhelmingly white'
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Real women know how to manage their own behavior, which among other things means practicing good manners.

I've said it before:

Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall whenever she storms into Drool Cup Nan's Office to lay down the law to the old dimwit.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com