Author Topic: Joy Behar defends freshman Dem's impeachment remarks: 'I identify with her'  (Read 582 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar defends freshman Dem's impeachment remarks: 'I identify with her'
By Joe Concha - 01/04/19 02:14 PM EST

ABC's Joy Behar is defending a freshman Dem lawmaker who attacked President Trump by saying she would "impeach the motherf---er."

"I identify with her because I’m capable of saying something like that off the top of my head at a rally,” Behar said on "The View" about Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.).

The comments by Behar, a staunch critic of the president, came after a viral video of Tlaib making the provocative comments at a MoveOn.Org event Thursday night, hours after she was sworn in to Congress,

“People love you and you win,” Tlaib said on the video in which she does not name the president specifically. “And when your son looks at you and says ‘Momma, look you won. Bullies don’t win.’ And I said, ‘baby, they don’t.’ ”

“Because we’re going to go in there and impeach the motherf---er,” Tlaib added as the crowd erupted in cheers.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/423919-joy-behar-defends-freshman-dems-impeachment-remarks-i-identify-with-her
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Well, yes because Behar is a complete jackass....or jackassette.  People like that say things like Tlaib said.
What she is basically saying is that she is a contemptible jackassette just like Tlaib.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Behar would best  identify with a Maxi-pad.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This Behar woman, whoever she is, is a complete mystery to me. She claims to be or at least once was a 'comedian'. I have never heard of her in my life, except for that stupid show she does. Furthermore, how does being a washed up comedian qualify anyone to critique geopolitical decisions made mostly by 'think tanks' full of multiple degree polyglot experts who know a million times more than her about what is going on.

The President just goes by the information and advice which is given to him by experts. Not by some no name washed up old Jewess who claims to have once been a 'comedian'. Even if she was what she says she is, in medieval times she would be the court jester, not any kind of advisor to the king.

Who is she? What are her qualifications to render her 'opinion' on anything? America is going crazy when we value some nobody Jew and Whoopi Goldberg over the opinion of experts and geniuses with multiple degrees and multiple languages that work for the President of the United States. I just don't know what to say. It is pure insanity.

That's even funnier. I just found out that neither Joy Behar or Goldberg are actually Jewish. LOL. They just took on Jewish names because they thought it would help them in showbiz. That's funny as hell. I guess it worked.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:31:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's best described as a 'White, Whoopie Goldberg.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She's best described as a 'White, Whoopie Goldberg.  :laugh:

Nah, I wouldn't say that. Whoopi has a history she can point to. I knew her before the talk show. This Behar woman (not her real name btw) came out of nowhere. I looked her up on youtube and apparently she did a few stand-up gigs. Other than that, I got nothing except that she used to be a cocktail waitress.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A shofar. Behar, BeHar, Be-har, or B'har (בְּהַר‬ — Hebrew for "on the mount," the fifth word, and the first distinctive word, in the parashah) is the 32nd weekly Torah portion (פָּרָשָׁה‬, parashah) in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading and the ninth in the Book of Leviticus.

Just in case you wonder: "Is Joy Behar Jewish?", the truth is that Behar, 70, is not Jewish. To be more exact, American comedian, writer, actress and a co-host on the ABC talk show "The View" Joy Behar (real name: Josephina Victoria Occhiuto), was born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York, to a Catholic family of Italian descent.

So this is a Catholic girl, who moved to California to 'become a star'. She worked as a cocktail waitress and changed her name from Catholic to Hebrew, so she could pretend to be Jewish for Hollywood. She had to be around Jewish women at some time in her life. She acts and even talks just like them. She does a decent impersonation. She fooled me, and I'm actually Jewish.

Offline goatprairie

A shofar. Behar, BeHar, Be-har, or B'har (בְּהַר‬ — Hebrew for "on the mount," the fifth word, and the first distinctive word, in the parashah) is the 32nd weekly Torah portion (פָּרָשָׁה‬, parashah) in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading and the ninth in the Book of Leviticus.

Just in case you wonder: "Is Joy Behar Jewish?", the truth is that Behar, 70, is not Jewish. To be more exact, American comedian, writer, actress and a co-host on the ABC talk show "The View" Joy Behar (real name: Josephina Victoria Occhiuto), was born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York, to a Catholic family of Italian descent.

So this is a Catholic girl, who moved to California to 'become a star'. She worked as a cocktail waitress and changed her name from Catholic to Hebrew, so she could pretend to be Jewish for Hollywood. She had to be around Jewish women at some time in her life. She acts and even talks just like them. She does a decent impersonation. She fooled me, and I'm actually Jewish.
Now that's really strange. In the old days many Jewish comedians/entertainers anglicized their names to help their careers. Now some non-Jews have changed their names to Jewish ones to help their careers. Has the world turned upside down?