Author Topic: ..High School video of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- Congratulations New York!  (Read 1548 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So what? All this proves is that she can look pretty when she's not so uptight. That means almost nothing.

She probably leaked this video herself to look more human and less like a demagogue.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Blizzardnh

I thought it was just a kid having fun. Must have been before the brainwashing.

Offline Blizzardnh

Online Polly Ticks

Are we sure that Boston University didn't "release" this as a clever way to get free marketing??
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline kevindavis007

Why should I care what AOC did in High School??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Victoria33

This is a woman who was elected to congress - end of story.  Except for this thread, I haven't clicked on any other about this woman; waste of time, and this one too, was a waste of time. A number of women were newly elected to congress, and she is one of them - again, end of story.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Just what we need, making this dangerous power-mad purveyor of totalitarian policy cute.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

How the eff is someone goofing around in HS related to their radical policies in congress? This is a stupid worthless thread. More so than even The Hill articles.

Offline Blizzardnh

Just what we need, making this dangerous power-mad purveyor of totalitarian policy cute.

Hell I just found out she  has her own sub board here. learned something new today. 22222frying pan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How the eff is someone goofing around in HS related to their radical policies in congress? This is a stupid worthless thread. More so than even The Hill articles.

I agree. Got nothing from it except happiness. She looks like any happy, young, energetic, young girl just having fun. So what? She's actually a pretty good dancer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hell I just found out she  has her own sub board here.

Really? That's kinky.....

Offline aligncare

As long as we’re opening up here. I wouldn’t kick AOC out of bed for eating crackers (or government cheese).

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Really? That's kinky.....

Don't let corbe moderate that one.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Democrat side could have put this out and claim dirty tricks, this is just a "big deal" story.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As long as we’re opening up here. I wouldn’t kick AOC out of bed for eating crackers (or government cheese).

True but.... that whine she brings with the cheese and crackers  is intolerable.

Offline kevindavis007

I agree. Got nothing from it except happiness. She looks like any happy, young, energetic, young girl just having fun. So what? She's actually a pretty good dancer.

However, if they show me dancing, I would be charged with crimes against Humanity.

Online Wingnut

However, if they show me dancing, I would be charged with crimes against Humanity.

You dance like Elaine Benes ?

Offline kevindavis007

You dance like Elaine Benes ?

Worse...

Offline aligncare

True but.... that whine she brings with the cheese and crackers  is intolerable.

Bada bing... ****drummer