Author Topic: Pelosi: The Constitution Considers Me Trump’s Equal  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Pelosi: The Constitution Considers Me Trump’s Equal
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2019, 03:03:55 pm »
I'm not surprised she said that because she is daffy.  What surprises me is that her hearers didn't convulse with laughter.

Last time I checked, 1/3 is twice as large as 1/6. While Scarborough is exhorting Congress to invoke the 25th Amendment on Trump's fitness, there should be more attention focused on the daily dementia on display from Speaker Pelosi.

As an American citizen, I am appalled and angered over the immoral, corrupt, and plain intellectual laziness that we are getting from our "public servants" at the federal level.

It's a race to the bottom, and the Democrats think they can beat Trump in a game of limbo. If we've seen anything, it's impossible to go lower than Trump.

2019 is looking like it will be "The Year of the Race to the Bottom". Cable news will aid and abet it, while normal Americans will avert their heads to the carnage.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2019, 04:13:14 pm »
Last time I checked, 1/3 is twice as large as 1/6. While Scarborough is exhorting Congress to invoke the 25th Amendment on Trump's fitness, there should be more attention focused on the daily dementia on display from Speaker Pelosi.

As an American citizen, I am appalled and angered over the immoral, corrupt, and plain intellectual laziness that we are getting from our "public servants" at the federal level.

It's a race to the bottom, and the Democrats think they can beat Trump in a game of limbo. If we've seen anything, it's impossible to go lower than Trump.

2019 is looking like it will be "The Year of the Race to the Bottom". Cable news will aid and abet it, while normal Americans will avert their heads to the carnage.

@Night Hides Not I heard a reference to someone (I think it was Pelosi) as a political prostitute.  The more I think about that the more correct I think it is.  We have politicians, and they may do things that we don't like, and sometimes compromise where maybe they shouldn't, but they're a whole different group from the political prostitutes who are there to subvert the system for their own benefit.  The prostitutes don't know what the laws are, what the Constitution says, what is worthwhile about our culture, and most of all, what is intrinsically right and wrong.  If they do know any of that they simply don't care, because that is not relevant to their being in Washington (or elected offices in other locations). 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:13:47 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2019, 12:02:24 am »
Here's a talking point for Republicans:  "We demand to see the full list of prescription drugs Pelosi is taking."

Whatever they are we should all avoid them like the plague.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2019, 01:57:28 am »
Only a dung idiot would say something like that.

Oh, this is Pelosi.

Forget what I said.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington