Author Topic: Pelosi: The Constitution Considers Me Trump’s Equal  (Read 2261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: The Constitution Considers Me Trump’s Equal
« on: January 03, 2019, 08:27:25 pm »
Pelosi: The Constitution Considers Me Trump’s Equal

BY: David Rutz   Follow @DavidRutz
January 3, 2019 11:26 am

Incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said in an interview with the New York Times that the Constitution considers her to be President Donald Trump's equal.

Pelosi is set to regain the speaker's gavel after spending eight years as House minority leader. Pelosi was the first female speaker of the House from 2007 to 2011, and she maneuvered to get the party's votes necessary to secure the speakership again after Democrats won back the chamber in the November midterms.

In a piece with a headline declaring her an "icon of female power," Pelosi was asked by the reporter "if she considers herself Mr. Trump's equal."

"The Constitution does," she replied.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-the-constitution-considers-me-trumps-equal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Pelosi: The Constitution Considers Me Trump’s Equal
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:31:02 pm »
EGADS!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 08:33:30 pm »
Just goes to show how utterly unfamiliar she is with the actual U.S. Constitution.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 08:33:44 pm »
Here's a talking point for Republicans:  "We demand to see the full list of prescription drugs Pelosi is taking."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 08:35:10 pm »
Here's a talking point for Republicans:  "We demand to see the full list of prescription drugs Pelosi is taking."
... The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved two types of medications — cholinesterase inhibitors (Aricept, Exelon, Razadyne) and memantine (Namenda) — to treat the cognitive symptoms (memory loss, confusion, and problems with thinking and reasoning) of Alzheimer's disease.  ...  Alzheimer's Association
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 08:41:31 pm »
... The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved two types of medications — cholinesterase inhibitors (Aricept, Exelon, Razadyne) and memantine (Namenda) — to treat the cognitive symptoms (memory loss, confusion, and problems with thinking and reasoning) of Alzheimer's disease.  ...  Alzheimer's Association

FDA approve anything recently for FOS syndrome?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 09:06:12 pm »
FDA approve anything recently for FOS syndrome?

A botox infused colonic irrigation.   However, with her head so far up her ass the treatment efficacy is in doubt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 09:35:11 pm »
This old bat is the gift that keep on giving.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 09:37:54 pm »

Like poop thu a goose.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 09:49:59 pm »

888high58888   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 10:06:27 pm »
Prescription? I want to know what recreational drugs she's taking, I want some too consideration how far out she is.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 10:13:53 pm »
Prescription? I want to know what recreational drugs she's taking, I want some too consideration how far out she is.

Yes, she's that far out, but the sad thing is she truly believes what she's saying.  If she isn't taking prescription drugs for cognitive decline I'd be surprised.  I've seen video clips of her where she's slurs her speech ... so it could be just her medication or perhaps she takes her medication with some sort of alcohol chaser.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 10:39:10 pm »
That right there Alexandria O-C, is why you ain't got squat on Nancy for vapid stupidity.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:53:47 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 10:46:04 pm »

Unfortunately the people she is talking to will believe that.

Offline berdie

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 11:10:04 pm »
Illusions of grandeur.

Isn't that a symptom of some mental disease?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 11:11:25 pm »

Whatever she's taking, it's not working.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 11:13:23 pm »
Some are more equal than others.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 06:38:08 am »
How wonderful.  She is beyond delusional!  The next two years will unfold showing exactly how stupid the Dems are to follow this clown act down the path a 2nd time.  Oh I yearn for the delicious thoughts from this maven that gave us the most noted *sshat speak of 'we have to pass it first before we read it'.  Rest assured, this dipsh*t will deliver again and again.

Let's hope she can use the correct name of the president and not refer to him as Bush.  Ugggh!

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 01:47:43 pm »
How wonderful.  She is beyond delusional!  The next two years will unfold showing exactly how stupid the Dems are to follow this clown act down the path a 2nd time.  Oh I yearn for the delicious thoughts from this maven that gave us the most noted *sshat speak of 'we have to pass it first before we read it'.  Rest assured, this dipsh*t will deliver again and again.

Let's hope she can use the correct name of the president and not refer to him as Bush.  Ugggh!

They're all FOS @jafo2010

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 02:21:51 pm »
I'm glad she is the choice for speaker. When she goes completely insane, or dies, which really can't be too far away at 78. She is old. Which represents the Democrats as the Party of old White people (which it is BTW). She will make a fool of herself and them until that happens. And when she does leave, the Democrats will be in total chaos since she is all they have known for a 100 years. They will all kill each other trying to replace her.

And when they do replace her, the disguise will come off. They will elect some super-racist Black Muslim radical, or something like that, and finally American Democrats will have no choice but to recognize that they have become an anti-American, anti-White, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, religious cult more than they are a Political Party. This will all work out to be in the Republican's and America's favor in the end.

BTW, this thing about Pelosi calling herself the President or equal to the President is not something new. Obviously she is more than a little nuts. I seem to remember her saying something similar to this before. She has Hillary disease. They both have the delusion that they are the 'real President'. Because they still believe that it is impossible for Trump to ever be elected. This is equivalent to all the homeless freaks who truly believe that they are Jesus, or George Patton, or whomever. Democrats are in fact crazy people. They really are. It is beyond amazing that they have any power at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2019, 02:19:47 am »
I'm glad she is the choice for speaker. When she goes completely insane, or dies, which really can't be too far away at 78. She is old. Which represents the Democrats as the Party of old White people (which it is BTW). She will make a fool of herself and them until that happens. And when she does leave, the Democrats will be in total chaos since she is all they have known for a 100 years. They will all kill each other trying to replace her.

And when they do replace her, the disguise will come off. They will elect some super-racist Black Muslim radical, or something like that, and finally American Democrats will have no choice but to recognize that they have become an anti-American, anti-White, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, religious cult more than they are a Political Party. This will all work out to be in the Republican's and America's favor in the end.

BTW, this thing about Pelosi calling herself the President or equal to the President is not something new. Obviously she is more than a little nuts. I seem to remember her saying something similar to this before. She has Hillary disease. They both have the delusion that they are the 'real President'. Because they still believe that it is impossible for Trump to ever be elected. This is equivalent to all the homeless freaks who truly believe that they are Jesus, or George Patton, or whomever. Democrats are in fact crazy people. They really are. It is beyond amazing that they have any power at all.
Maybe someone should make a picture of her morphing into Alexander Hague.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2019, 03:19:10 am »

The prescription stuff is worse because the victim usually doesn't get a high along with the altered personality.

It's a side effect commonly referred to as 'Behavioral Toxicity'.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2019, 03:49:10 am »
Unfortunately the people she is talking to will believe that.

And that's who her statement is for
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2019, 03:56:58 am »
That right there Alexandria O-C, is why you ain't got squat on Nancy for vapid stupidity.
Sheesh! San Fran Nan has had what, 150 years of practice?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 02:53:40 pm »
I'm not surprised she said that because she is daffy.  What surprises me is that her hearers didn't convulse with laughter.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.