Author Topic: OHIO: MUSLIM DOCTOR FIRED For Threatening To Give Jews “The Wrong Meds”  (Read 1834 times)

rangerrebew

OHIO: MUSLIM DOCTOR FIRED For Threatening To Give Jews “The Wrong Meds”
Jan 1, 2019

A medical resident at the Cleveland Clinic was fired after multiple anti-Semitic social media posts were revealed.

In her bio, the anti-semite Dr. Lara Kollab states that when she isn’t practicing medicine, she enjoys “learning about other cultures.”

From July 2018 – September 2018, Dr. Lara Kollab has worked at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic.

https://100percentfedup.com/ohio-muslim-doctor-fired-for-threatening-to-give-jews-the-wrong-meds/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If I was a Jew, I would be disinclined to trust any muslim doctor.

I'm -not- a Jew, but I declined to be operated on by a muslim surgeon, anyway, back when I had an atypical carcinoid removed from my lung in 2015. Went out of town to another hospital to have the procedure...

Offline mirraflake

If I was a Jew, I would be disinclined to trust any muslim doctor.

I'm -not- a Jew, but I declined to be operated on by a muslim surgeon, anyway, back when I had an atypical carcinoid removed from my lung in 2015. Went out of town to another hospital to have the procedure...

A muslim doctor treated my mom 's cancer and kept her alive long after others gave up hope.  After she finally passed he sent  a card to my dad for 3 years on the anniversary of her death. He moved away from our area aftr that.

@Fishrrman

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
OHIO: MUSLIM DOCTOR FIRED For Threatening To Give Jews “The Wrong Meds”
Jan 1, 2019

@rangerrebew

Any explanation for why she hasn't been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and various and assorted hate crimes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Isn't it racist to do fire a Muslim for this, or anything?
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

An update on this case:

Report: Ohio State Medical Board to Discipline Doctor Over Anti-Semitic Tweets

The Ohio State Medical Board told Dr. Lara Kollab that they would be issuing disciplinary measures over her anti-Semitic tweets, Cleveland Jewish News reports.

Ohio State Medical Board Secretary Dr. Kim G. Rothermel wrote in a July 10 letter to Kollab that in a June 19 deposition, she admitted to writing a series of anti-Semitic tweets from 2011 to 2013, including her tweeting that she would give Jews “the wrong meds,” referring to Jews as “dogs” and that Israel supporters “should have their immune cells killed so they can see how it feels to not be able to defend yourself from foreign invaders.”

Rothermel went onto say that Kollab told the board in a February 2019 statement that her anti-Semitic statements occurred while she was an undergraduate student at John Carroll University, but she wrote more anti-Semitic comments to social media after she graduated in May 2013. Rothermel also wrote that the Cleveland Clinic fired Kollab from her residency program in September due to the tweets; when she applied for a residency training program in Kerns Medical Center in Kernville, Calif., Kollab didn’t disclose that she was terminated over anti-Semitic tweets, Rothermel wrote.

Additionally, Rothermel wrote that Kollab initially claimed in December that Canary Mission, the watchdog group that unearthed her tweets, created a fake account to frame her; Kollab told the board she knew that this claim was false.
The board will therefore “determine whether or not to limit, revoke, permanently revoke, suspend, refuse to grant or register or renew or reinstate your training license/certificate to practice osteopathic medicine and surgery, or to reprimand you or place you on probation” over her actions, Rothermel wrote.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You have to wonder how many Muslims do this and worse,but don't brag about it?

MY guess is most of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

An update on this case:

Ohio Medical Board Issues Verdict on Muslim Doctor Who Boasted She’d Give Jews ‘Wrong Meds’

https://pjmedia.com/culture/robert-spencer/2020/08/26/ohio-medical-board-issues-verdict-on-muslim-doctor-who-boasted-shed-give-jews-wrong-meds-n850290

Lara Kollab, the former resident at Ohio’s Cleveland Clinic who gleefully boasted that she would give the wrong medication to Jewish patients, has now, according to Cleveland.com, been “permanently prohibited from practicing osteopathic medicine or surgery in the state of Ohio, or from participating in another medical training program.” The only salient question here is: what took them so long?

This has been in deliberation for at least a year and a half. The Jerusalem Post reported as long ago as January 2019 that the “Jewish-American advocacy group Proclaiming Justice to the Nations [PJTN] filed a complaint with the state of Ohio Medical Board insisting the medical license of Dr. Lara Kollab [be revoked] after it was revealed she tweeted she would provide Jewish patients under her care with the wrong type of drugs.”

Even worse, Kollab’s vicious statements were made as far back as 2012. Why didn’t the Ohio Medical Board revoke her medical license immediately?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.