General Category > Immigration

OHIO: MUSLIM DOCTOR FIRED For Threatening To Give Jews “The Wrong Meds”

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:

OHIO: MUSLIM DOCTOR FIRED For Threatening To Give Jews “The Wrong Meds”
Jan 1, 2019

A medical resident at the Cleveland Clinic was fired after multiple anti-Semitic social media posts were revealed.

In her bio, the anti-semite Dr. Lara Kollab states that when she isn’t practicing medicine, she enjoys “learning about other cultures.”

From July 2018 – September 2018, Dr. Lara Kollab has worked at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic.

https://100percentfedup.com/ohio-muslim-doctor-fired-for-threatening-to-give-jews-the-wrong-meds/

Fishrrman:
If I was a Jew, I would be disinclined to trust any muslim doctor.

I'm -not- a Jew, but I declined to be operated on by a muslim surgeon, anyway, back when I had an atypical carcinoid removed from my lung in 2015. Went out of town to another hospital to have the procedure...

mirraflake:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on January 02, 2019, 08:30:51 PM ---If I was a Jew, I would be disinclined to trust any muslim doctor.

I'm -not- a Jew, but I declined to be operated on by a muslim surgeon, anyway, back when I had an atypical carcinoid removed from my lung in 2015. Went out of town to another hospital to have the procedure...

--- End quote ---

A muslim doctor treated my mom 's cancer and kept her alive long after others gave up hope.  After she finally passed he sent  a card to my dad for 3 years on the anniversary of her death. He moved away from our area aftr that.

@Fishrrman

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on January 02, 2019, 10:46:56 AM ---OHIO: MUSLIM DOCTOR FIRED For Threatening To Give Jews “The Wrong Meds”
Jan 1, 2019

--- End quote ---

@rangerrebew

Any explanation for why she hasn't been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and various and assorted hate crimes?

Free Vulcan:
Isn't it racist to do fire a Muslim for this, or anything?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version