Author Topic: Actress Jane Curtin says new year's resolution is to 'make sure the Republican Party dies'  (Read 2202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Jane Curtin says new year's resolution is to 'make sure the Republican Party dies'
By Aris Folley - 01/01/19 02:42 PM EST

Actress and comedian Jane Curtin said Monday that her New Year's resolution is to “make sure the Republican Party dies.”

“My New Year’s resolution is to make sure that that the Republican party dies,” Curtain said during a New Year's Eve broadcast on CNN.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/423415-actress-jane-curtin-says-new-years-resolution-is-to-make-sure
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline musiclady

As long as an actual Conservative party rises from the ashes of what once was the Republican party, it's not such a bad idea.

Although, I'm quite sure that's not what ol' Jane meant by it.  :cool:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
She's an actress?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She's an actress?

Or a comedian?  I thought being funny was a requirement of that profession.

Her contributions to SNL were a mere ass wart of what Belushi and Murray brought to the table..
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:50:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

I find it funny that a dirty old whore who made a career out of tearing down the establishment is now defending the establishment.

Offline goatprairie

Her contributions to SNL were a mere ass wart of what Belushi and Murray brought to the table..
What you said. I can't think of a single time she was actually funny.

Offline Frank Cannon

What you said. I can't think of a single time she was actually funny.

She wasn't funny. She was the straight man in all her gigs. SNL. Kate and Ally. Third Rock. All her shows she was the set up for the funny person.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I find it funny that a dirty old whore who made a career out of tearing down the establishment is now defending the establishment.

Top Notchâ„¢

Online mountaineer

“My New Year’s resolution is to make sure that that the Republican party dies,” Curtain said during a New Year's Eve broadcast on CNN.
A resolution is a vow to take a certain action, e.g., lose weight, be more patient, etc. Not sure how that applies. What action does she plant to take to destroy something she is completely incapable of influencing, let alone controlling or destroying?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where's that landshark when you need one?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Wingnut

Where's that landshark when you need one?

Topper Notch.

Offline goodwithagun

Didn’t this woman grow her career by allowing a liberal male to call her an ignorant slut?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

No wonder some on here call me a lunatic hellary supporter I've shared her same goals for the last 6 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

No wonder some on here call me a lunatic hellary supporter I've shared her same goals for the last 6 years.
I think you'll be happy to know that I've never called you a Hellary supporter.  :tongue2:

Online andy58-in-nh

I find it a bit of delicious irony that Bill Murray, who (unlike Ms. Curtain) went on to have a tremendously successful career, has in his later years become a good deal more conservative in his political outlook.

See: here and here
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline RoosGirl

The party keeps doing the same stupid they've been doing and they won't need Jane's help.

Offline goatprairie

A resolution is a vow to take a certain action, e.g., lose weight, be more patient, etc. Not sure how that applies. What action does she plant to take to destroy something she is completely incapable of influencing, let alone controlling or destroying?
It's all about virtue-signaling. Just about nobody knows who she is, and this is one sure way to get back in the spotlight.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's all about virtue-signaling. Just about nobody knows who she is, and this is one sure way to get back in the spotlight.
Yea, that's right. It's so overdone at this point. Just about all washed up 'comedians' become wacko Leftists when their career is over. It is the only way they can keep their names out in public. And the more bizarre and violent their rhetoric, the more press they get. That's exactly why Curtin used the word 'dies'. That word was calculated and said with intent. The 'crazy' bar is set so high these days, and what they are doing is so common, that they really have to threaten death to make the news.

Jane Curtin - well known in the late 70s early 80s. She's done.
Whoopie Goldberg/Wanda Sykes - never thought she was funny (got famous being the sassy streetwise Black woman teaching stupid White people the meaning of life)
Kathy Griffin - hollywood gossip and gay comedy. not really my style.
Joy Behar - never heard of her in my life except on that talk show she does. no idea who she is. apparently according to her, she was a 'comedian' at some time?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goodwithagun

The party keeps doing the same stupid they've been doing and they won't need Jane's help.

If it’s any consolation, the Dems are on the same path.
I stand with Roosgirl.