Author Topic: The 10 Whitest States in America  (Read 4482 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: The 10 Whitest States in America
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 05:24:41 pm »
WTF? ND is the nation's second largest oil producer, second only to Texas. That doesn't even consider the agricultural production. that Bakken Oil boom extended to Montana, Wyoming is a major in the oil and gas community, too. Thats WHY the demographics of these states are changing --people looking for work--and finding it!
The Dakotas also have a sizable Native American population that counts toward the non-white total.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2019, 06:32:43 pm »

I have a dream that I will one day live in a nation where people will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

OK I will say I lump all blacks in together. I believed the quote above at one time. No longer.

I have seen three neighborhoods when they where 5-10% black =ok.  Once you get over that it turns into a criminal ghetto jungle.

My liberal sister and bil just moved out of their upscale, 99% college educated, near 100% white collar  community for shall I say whiter pastures?  These were $700-800k houses.  Once the black community was above 25% in their ccommunity the crime rate skyrocketed. Houses and  cars broken into, litter  on the sidewalks, rap blasting out of control in cars.  etc.

Saw the same exact thing happen to my wifes MIL upper middle class neighborhood.

Until blacks get their culture under control they will always have problems.

To prove my point go to nearly any educated black FB page.. Their kids giving gang signs etc, read their ebonics language on  FB post/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:34:11 pm by mirraflake »

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2019, 12:05:13 am »
888high58888

Not the reply I was expecting put what the hell....   

So... you had an epidural!

Nope - all five were non-medicated, though not all of them by choice.

OK I will say I lump all blacks in together. I believed the quote above at one time. No longer.

I have seen three neighborhoods when they where 5-10% black =ok.  Once you get over that it turns into a criminal ghetto jungle.

My liberal sister and bil just moved out of their upscale, 99% college educated, near 100% white collar  community for shall I say whiter pastures?  These were $700-800k houses.  Once the black community was above 25% in their ccommunity the crime rate skyrocketed. Houses and  cars broken into, litter  on the sidewalks, rap blasting out of control in cars.  etc.

Saw the same exact thing happen to my wifes MIL upper middle class neighborhood.

Until blacks get their culture under control they will always have problems.

To prove my point go to nearly any educated black FB page.. Their kids giving gang signs etc, read their ebonics language on  FB post/

You're not necessarily wrong, but you're not necessarily right, either.   Breaking into cars, trashing up the streets, gang signs and ebonics ARE about the content of character rather than the color of skin.  You get the same thing with your basic "white trash" demographic.  Until the miscreants of any color get their culture under control they will always have problems.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2019, 05:56:45 am »
The Dakotas also have a sizable Native American population that counts toward the non-white total.
Perhaps not as much as you might think. Only 5.4% of the population are Native American according to the 2010 census.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis