Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'  (Read 822 times)

Online corbe

Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'
« on: December 29, 2018, 09:41:09 pm »
Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'

By John Bowden - 12/29/18 04:27 PM EST   

Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) fired back at former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) on Saturday after the outgoing senator aimed criticism at the freshman New York lawmaker for her embrace of the Democratic Party's left wing.

In a series of tweets, Ocasio-Cortez called McCaskill's rhetoric "pretty disappointing" and pointed out that progressive items including a minimum wage increase won on the ballot in Missouri in November while McCaskill, a more conservative Democrat, was defeated.

"Not sure why fmr Sen. McCaskill keeps going on TV to call me a “thing” and “shiny object,” but it’s pretty disappointing," Ocasio-Cortez wrote Saturday.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423199-ocasio-cortez-responds-to-mccaskill-pretty-disappointing
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 09:41:37 pm »
   I would enjoy this spat much more if I was stoned.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 10:20:19 pm »
   I would enjoy this spat much more if I was stoned.

Or if she tweeted nekked.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley