Author Topic: Trump: I'm still waiting for Democrats to make a deal to end shutdown  (Read 27266 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump: I'm still waiting for Democrats to make a deal to end shutdown
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2019, 09:08:04 pm »

They want a SAINT to run this country?

@LegalAmerican

Yes,and I ain't even running!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2019, 09:22:26 pm »
I support President Trump and his endeavors to build a wall. He has done some wonderful things and has for the most part been good for this country, admittedly beyond my expectations.

To give any President a free pass for every reason and to paint their picture rosier than warranted and to put them on a pedestal is absurd, ridiculous, and dangerous. 

While I feel he has been a good President, I wouldn't say he is perfect.  The 'perfect' one was savagely tortured and nailed to a cross!

Given the 'Forbes' list of Top 100 emerging political figures/leaders...

Allowing for a 50/50 split on Party Platform (individual vs. village), Donald J. Trump beats the hell out of anybody you can list 2nd.   wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2019, 09:32:24 pm »
Given the 'Forbes' list of Top 100 emerging political figures/leaders...

Allowing for a 50/50 split on Party Platform (individual vs. village), Donald J. Trump beats the hell out of anybody you can list 2nd.   wink777

At this point @DCPatriot I don't think anyone in here is voicing their objection to President DJT standing his ground and fighting Chuckie and Nancy.  He still 'ain't' perfect ... but far be it from me right now to find fault with what he's doing.

Do I wish he would have started this fight last year?  Definitely. Do  I wish he'd ditch Kushner as his advisor!  No surprise on that one.  Why in God's name did he appoint Rosenstein, I'll never know ... but one thing is for sure, he's kicking booty right now, where booty needs to be kicked!!

Anyone going to object?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2019, 11:48:27 pm »
President TRUMP is perfect as far as president goes.  Jesus Christ would not b good enough for some of you.  Jesus did TALK, touch , a prostitute, and supported her.  Jesus showed his temper at the temple.  Jesus turned people into pillars of SALT for being evil.

Most of you, would not LIKE that behavior.  I didn't vote for Jesus, a priest, rabbi, or pope. I voted for a MAN. NOTHING dangerous supporting TRUMP whole hardily.  Do any of you notice how MEDIA EXCORIATES HIM even for doing good?  How DEMON-RATS lie and fight him?  How 9th and 10th circuit anti-American judges, STOP HIS TEMP BAN ON BRINGING in people from terrorist countries.  You have more to fear from DEMOCRATS...COMMUNISTS,,then my president TRUMP.  What is dangerous to support ones president, who has kept his word on everything.  He is NOT TO BE FEARED...it is the rest of you.  ANTI-AMERICANS.

I wish, he would go dictator style, but I fear NT'S , DEMOCRATS, RINO's, Media, MUCH, MUCH MORE! 
That is such an old fashioned notion, about it being "dangerous' to support him 100%.  The danger was with OBAMA!  You all lived through that POS.  Now we have a man, that loves this country. Shows it every day.  Proves it out, and you pull out that old baloney about dangerous ?  WE ARE ALREADY IN THE DANGER, BY NOT SUPPORTING THIS PRESIDENT.   His works for the last 2 years prove it out. Besides, if he wanted to go rogue, you think, posting badly about him will STOP THAT?   I LAUGH!  HA!

www.magapill.com

Offline libertybele

« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2019, 11:54:41 pm »
President TRUMP is perfect as far as president goes.  Jesus Christ would not b good enough for some of you.  Jesus did TALK, touch , a prostitute, and supported her.  Jesus showed his temper at the temple.  Jesus turned people into pillars of SALT for being evil.

Most of you, would not LIKE that behavior.  I didn't vote for Jesus, a priest, rabbi, or pope. I voted for a MAN. NOTHING dangerous supporting TRUMP whole hardily.  Do any of you notice how MEDIA EXCORIATES HIM even for doing good?  How DEMON-RATS lie and fight him?  How 9th and 10th circuit anti-American judges, STOP HIS TEMP BAN ON BRINGING in people from terrorist countries.  You have more to fear from DEMOCRATS...COMMUNISTS,,then my president TRUMP.  What is dangerous to support ones president, who has kept his word on everything.  He is NOT TO BE FEARED...it is the rest of you.  ANTI-AMERICANS.

I wish, he would go dictator style, but I fear NT'S , DEMOCRATS, RINO's, Media, MUCH, MUCH MORE! 
That is such an old fashioned notion, about it being "dangerous' to support him 100%.  The danger was with OBAMA!  You all lived through that POS.  Now we have a man, that loves this country. Shows it every day.  Proves it out, and you pull out that old baloney about dangerous ?  WE ARE ALREADY IN THE DANGER, BY NOT SUPPORTING THIS PRESIDENT.   His works for the last 2 years prove it out. Besides, if he wanted to go rogue, you think, posting badly about him will STOP THAT?   I LAUGH!  HA!

www.magapill.com

With all the hoopla going on lately I find myself less tolerable than usual ... some people you just have to put on ignore.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2019, 12:13:02 am »
@LegalAmerican

Yes,and I ain't even running!

....^ 5 !    I get so sick of all the virtue signaling people on here!  That is all so PHONY to me.  What is being done to president TRUMP is just s savage as what they have done to Jesus!  All that is left is to nail him to a cross...they are wanting that.  His name, reputation, family history, wife,  kids have been called horrible names, by the left!  LIED ABOUT SINCE 2015,,,AND EVERY DAY SINCE THEN.  I could not hold up under all of that while helping this country! 
FOR NO PAY!....It is like SPORT for all those against TRUMP. " What can we say to undermine, bash the president, so I look 'smart", "virtuous" on here."    Jesus would be the FIRST..to say, not to do that!   Oh, and ARTICLE 12 in the articles of faith in Quad says;  We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in OBEYING, HONORING,
and SUSTAINING THE LAW.    Now, where does Holier then thou, Mitt come in?  ARTICLE  13. "doing good to all men"
I don't see any real Christians.  We are to forgive 7 X 70...yet people hold on to their grudges about My president.

He is better than most of you on here.  HE IS A CENTRIST.  I would think all the lefty's would like that. 

My president is going through trial by FIRE...daily. 

So, let the mocking ...begin, by all those Christians who are So GOOD.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2019, 12:58:22 am »

What is being done to president TRUMP is just s savage as what they have done to Jesus!

Wow.  Just wow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2019, 01:48:57 am »

« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2019, 09:24:20 AM »

Quote from: goodwithagun on December 29, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

And the whole time trump tweeted nasty things about them. I’m sure name calling those whom you need to make a deal is an entire chapter in The Art of the Deal.
-------------

@goodwithagun

Sooooo,now it's TRUMPS fault the RINO's are working with their Dim brothers to destroy America?

Want to see someone working to destroy America? Look in a mirror.

-------------------------------

Agree.

So, Trump called some names?  FIRST..they did it to HIM. TRUMP REPLIED.  Some still call him ORANGE, talk about his penis, his HAIR, hands, etc.  BUT...that is "not' name calling my president.  That is ALL IT HAS BEEN!  DAY ONE.  They called him clown, buffoon, and many more names. There is a collage of what all these so called "good people', called him NAMES FIRST!

What I just wrote, should not have been necessary, if anyone has paid any attention to FAKE, LEFT NEWS.

Actually, he brought up a few of those topics first, specifically the topic that probably gave you an orgasm just typing. Hint: It’s not his unnatural complexion.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2019, 01:50:48 am »
Wow.  Just wow.

Yup. She needs pink slipped.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2019, 03:34:10 am »
Yup. She needs pink slipped.

holdonow!

If you step back...try to be totally objective.

1) The mainstream media, social media, entertainment, academia and the Washington establishment, his OWN party included...hate his guts and the idea he's breathing.

2) Oh..and the Democrat Party, taken over by the radical Left, thinks he's Hitler and Judge Roy Bean.  On a good day.

So yeah...I'd compared President Trump's persecution to that of Jesus.    wink777
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:35:26 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2019, 03:46:18 am »
Man this thread got stoopid.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2019, 03:48:11 am »
Man this thread got stoopid.

Yeah?  Well, just keep your WaWa shit out of here.   :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2019, 03:49:17 am »
Yeah?  Well, just keep your WaWa shit out of here.   :laugh:

bleep off.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2019, 03:53:26 am »
bleep off.

You're still my b*tch, you know.   :seeya:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2019, 03:58:19 am »
You're still my b*tch, you know.   :seeya:

Bitches are female canines, not cockroaches.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2019, 04:03:08 am »
Looks like a good place for a TRUMP IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2019, 04:06:26 am »
Looks like a good place for a TRUMP IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of cockroaches...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2019, 04:10:43 am »
Speaking of cockroaches...

Listen here DCP's Bitch. I don't have time for your shit. I'm busy worshiping Trump.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2019, 04:12:05 am »
Man, carrying all that heavy stuff around must play heck with the bone spurs.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2019, 04:17:41 am »
Thank you mr cannon for showing president Trump some respect.

It's a well known fact that I am THEE biggest Always Trumper here. As a matter of fact I may be the only one. If you look around closely there is a whole hell of a lot of Romney and Kasich fans lurking about. Be careful!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:23 am »
Thank you mr cannon for showing president Trump some respect.

While Mr. Cannon is a Trump supporter, his posts are always dripping with extreme sarcasm.  Every chance he gets.   :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2019, 04:22:56 am »
While Mr. Cannon is a Trump supporter, his posts are always dripping with extreme sarcasm.  Every chance he gets.   :laugh:

I think you're right.  I don't think he's nearly the Trump supporter he pretends he is.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2019, 04:25:10 am »
I think you're right.  I don't think he's nearly the Trump supporter he pretends he is.

You're right! I'm the Dem Plant!!!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2019, 04:26:03 am »
You're right! I'm the Dem Plant!!!

I thought I was the Dem Plant.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2019, 04:28:21 am »
yet people hold on to their grudges about My president.

He is better than most of you on here.  HE IS A CENTRIST.

There it is right there (except that it is wrong... he is a liberal)...

But you suggest that Conservatives hold a grudge.
Not true.

Conservatives hold to principles... Which your entire movement disregards.
Hence it is no grudge, but rather, opposition directly.

I am not interested in the exploits of centrists or liberals.
I am interested in the principles of Conservatism, of which your movement defends not a single one.
Indeed, most of y'all could not even name them.

In that, the best I could do is feign indifference to your 'cause' (as if that is defined), which I mostly do, in the interest of politeness.

Until you come up against those principles, and calling yourself conservative without them.
Then I will rise, as surely as the sun, and there I will defend, and be against you.

Otherwise, this is definitely not my circus, and most certainly not my clown.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 04:29:20 am by roamer_1 »