Author Topic: Backtracking Lies Worsening – REMINDER: The FBI Counterintelligence Operation into Donald Trump *DID  (Read 1782 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Backtracking Lies Worsening – REMINDER: The FBI Counterintelligence Operation into Donald Trump *DID NOT* Start After Comey Firing….
Posted on January 13, 2019   by sundance

Against the backdrop of a New York Times article attempting to justify the FBI opening a counterintelligence operation against Donald Trump the current narrative du-jour is to claim the investigation was considered as an outcome of the firing of James Comey in 2017.  This is factually false.

FBI Director James Comey outlined the specifics of when the counterintelligence operation began during his March 20, 2017 testimony. Pay close attention. FBI Director James Comey -together with NSA head Admiral Mike Rogers- testified to congress specifically about the timing and notification (first three minutes of the video):

Sorry...

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/13/backtracking-lies-worsening-reminder-the-fbi-counterintelligence-operation-into-donald-trump-did-not-start-after-comey-firing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've never heard of Rep. Stefanik, but she's very sharp.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I thought I had seen her blazer somewhere before....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline the_doc

@Victoria33

This revelation underscores my complaint on another thread that so many conservatives have been fed (and have swallowed) the narrative that Trump was targeted by the Deep State out of revenge against Trump.  (The firing of Comey was supposedly the "final straw.")

The Deep State's leaders have been attacking Trump because they are afraid that he will destroy them, that he will convict them of thousands and thousands of heinous crimes, that he will literally hang the ringleaders of their conspiracy. 

Offline Victoria33

"The Deep State's leaders have been attacking Trump because they are afraid that he will destroy them, that he will convict them of thousands and thousands of heinous crimes, that he will literally hang the ringleaders of their conspiracy." 

convict them of thousands and thousands of heinous crimes, that he will literally hang the ringleaders

A dictator could do that, arrest people, accuse them of thousands and thousands of crimes, and "literally" hang them.
Bids would go out for the design of the hanging platform.

Offline the_doc

"The Deep State's leaders have been attacking Trump because they are afraid that he will destroy them, that he will convict them of thousands and thousands of heinous crimes, that he will literally hang the ringleaders of their conspiracy." 

convict them of thousands and thousands of heinous crimes, that he will literally hang the ringleaders

A dictator could do that, arrest people, accuse them of thousands and thousands of crimes, and "literally" hang them.

You don't seem to have any inkling as to how bad the corruption is in American government.  I would guess that you are actually typical of between 1/2 and 2/3 of Americans (and likely even 1/3 of TBR members, alas). 

@Victoria33, our politicos as a group rank among the most crooked officials of government in the entire world.  They have become so sophisticated in contrast with the Banana Republics' overlords that most Americans, although frustrated with where we have been heading, cannot notice the treasonous activities that are taking place at several levels in America--treasons tied to a Globalist conspiracy that is threatening to destroy our sovereign nation.  The ideological criminals who have recently dominated our government are vicious con men who hide within the growing number of nooks and crannies of a loosely interpreted Constitution--which Constitution gives the average patriotic American more assurance than he have should have at this point.

We have been a nation of Boiling Frogs on the brink of destruction.

A "well-meaning" but distinctly lousy POTUS would say "Let's just keep slogging along in the Swamp.  There's nothing much that I can do about the mess that our government has become."  But that would make such a POTUS just the Gutless President of the Boiling Frogs.

What we need, and what we appear to have at this crucial point in American history, is a President who will shrewdly and energetically wage a fully Constitutional war against the crooks who have been threatening and still are threatening our destruction through utterly serious felonies and many, many, many capital crimes.  That Constitutional war, Trump's War, is going on as we speak.  You just aren't paying attention.  You don't understand what comes up on the news radar--and what doesn't.  Most important of all, you don't know what Trump and his military intelligence know about the Deep State during this counter-coup.

Trump's strange and thus far necessarily pretty secretive war is not the sort of war that a tin-pot dictator would wage.  Because Trump's War, although international in some aspects of its scope, is primarily a knock-down-drag-out domestic war, it must be waged with extraordinarily careful observance of all Constitutional details as a way of recovering fully Constitutional governance.  The war effort is taking a lot of time and energy on the part of the Trump Administration.  To illustrate:  in the past two years, Trump's Justice Department has gotten sealed federal indictments, numbering in the tens of thousands, against Deep State crooks.  That number is more than fifty times normal, based on the annualized rate since the fall of 2017.

Your insinuation that Trump would prove himself to be a dictator by prosecuting traitors is way off the mark.  DJT is doing what any really good President would do.  His pre-Presidential history is irrelevant.  He is doing the right thing right now.  And if you still despise his demeanor and his tweets--so much so that you think he's a monster, a dictator--then I would point out that you would have hated George Patton, too--inarguably America's greatest general in our most awful war against bona fide monsters, against bona fide dictators.

Anyway, prosecutions and mass hangings are the right remedy for this mess.  It will be kind of a Nuremberg II.

Edited today to correct spelling of Nuremberg.  Thanks to Victoria33 for picking this up.  (I don't want to be as illiterate as DJT is alleged to be--or as illiterate as some TBR members evidently are [LOL].  I have to confess that my typing fingers are stupid even when my brain knows the difference between the American, slangy spelling of a "burg" and the German spelling berg.)

Pings to @mystery-ak and @Quix
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:18:24 pm by the_doc »

Offline Victoria33

"...in the past two years, Trump's Justice Department has gotten sealed federal indictments, numbering in the tens of thousands, against Deep State crooks.  ...Anyway, prosecutions and mass hangings are the right remedy for this mess.  It will be kind of a Nuremburg II."

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INDICTMENTS - MASS HANGINGS - Nuremburg II  [sic] (That is Nuremberg.)
You will need more hanging platforms than one.  Maybe Home Depot could have the contract to make many hundreds of hanging platforms.  Trump could use Eminent Domain Law to take these tens of thousands crooks' property and hang them on their own property.  If they have a tree, so much the better, won't have to build a hanging platform. 

Food would be good for those watching all the hangings - Trump likes McDonald's burgers, so use the money of the crooks for McDonald food and drink - soft drinks for the kids and wine/hard liquor from local wine/hard liquor stores for the parents.  This could become a regular outing - hangings every weekend, the ones hung on Sunday would have to be before church service.

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought I had seen her blazer somewhere before....

Yeah but Elise Stefanik is a piece of ass and Bob Keeshan wasn't....

Offline Absalom

----------------------------
Hmm..........the more I reflect, the surer I am you're on the mark.
In fact, I can see Trump emerging as a sort of Torquemada, first 
crucifying then burning these criminals at the stake.
Frankly such punishment it much too lenient for them, doncha think???

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"...in the past two years, Trump's Justice Department has gotten sealed federal indictments, numbering in the tens of thousands, against Deep State crooks.  ...Anyway, prosecutions and mass hangings are the right remedy for this mess.  It will be kind of a Nuremburg II."

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INDICTMENTS - MASS HANGINGS - Nuremburg II  [sic] (That is Nuremberg.)
You will need more hanging platforms than one.  Maybe Home Depot could have the contract to make many hundreds of hanging platforms.  Trump could use Eminent Domain Law to take these tens of thousands crooks' property and hang them on their own property.  If they have a tree, so much the better, won't have to build a hanging platform. 

Food would be good for those watching all the hangings - Trump likes McDonald's burgers, so use the money of the crooks for McDonald food and drink - soft drinks for the kids and wine/hard liquor from local wine/hard liquor stores for the parents.  This could become a regular outing - hangings every weekend, the ones hung on Sunday would have to be before church service.
Washington D.C. has lots of lamp posts. The run on rope would jack up the prices, though.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline the_doc

@Absalom
@Victoria33
@Smokin Joe
Washington D.C. has lots of lamp posts. The run on rope would jack up the prices, though.

There won't be any public hangings except (perhaps) for one, maybe two.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Absalom
@Victoria33
@Smokin Joe
There won't be any public hangings except (perhaps) for one, maybe two.
Fine. Limit access. Sell tickets. Pay off the National debt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She's certainly well-built, that one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Bob was such a stud he made guys want to be a POA.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline the_doc

Fine. Limit access. Sell tickets. Pay off the National debt.

LOL.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
THANKS for your fine points, well made.

You don't seem to have any inkling as to how bad the corruption is in American government.  I would guess that you are actually typical of between 1/2 and 2/3 of Americans (and likely even 1/3 of TBR members, alas). 

@Victoria33, our politicos as a group rank among the most crooked officials of government in the entire world.  They have become so sophisticated in contrast with the Banana Republics' overlords that most Americans, although frustrated with where we have been heading, cannot notice the treasonous activities that are taking place at several levels in America--treasons tied to a Globalist conspiracy that is threatening to destroy our sovereign nation.  The ideological criminals who have recently dominated our government are vicious con men who hide within the growing number of nooks and crannies of a loosely interpreted Constitution--which Constitution gives the average patriotic American more assurance than he have should have at this point.

We have been a nation of Boiling Frogs on the brink of destruction.

A "well-meaning" but distinctly lousy POTUS would say "Let's just keep slogging along in the Swamp.  There's nothing much that I can do about the mess that our government has become."  But that would make such a POTUS just the Gutless President of the Boiling Frogs.

What we need, and what we appear to have at this crucial point in American history, is a President who will shrewdly and energetically wage a fully Constitutional war against the crooks who have been threatening and still are threatening our destruction through utterly serious felonies and many, many, many capital crimes.  That Constitutional war, Trump's War, is going on as we speak.  You just aren't paying attention.  You don't understand what comes up on the news radar--and what doesn't.  Most important of all, you don't know what Trump and his military intelligence know about the Deep State during this counter-coup.

Trump's strange and thus far necessarily pretty secretive war is not the sort of war that a tin-pot dictator would wage.  Because Trump's War, although international in some aspects of its scope, is primarily a knock-down-drag-out domestic war, it must be waged with extraordinarily careful observance of all Constitutional details as a way of recovering fully Constitutional governance.  The war effort is taking a lot of time and energy on the part of the Trump Administration.  To illustrate:  in the past two years, Trump's Justice Department has gotten sealed federal indictments, numbering in the tens of thousands, against Deep State crooks.  That number is more than fifty times normal, based on the annualized rate since the fall of 2017.

Your insinuation that Trump would prove himself to be a dictator by prosecuting traitors is way off the mark.  DJT is doing what any really good President would do.  His pre-Presidential history is irrelevant.  He is doing the right thing right now.  And if you still despise his demeanor and his tweets--so much so that you think he's a monster, a dictator--then I would point out that you would have hated George Patton, too--inarguably America's greatest general in our most awful war against bona fide monsters, against bona fide dictators.

Anyway, prosecutions and mass hangings are the right remedy for this mess.  It will be kind of a Nuremberg II.

Edited today to correct spelling of Nuremberg.  Thanks to Victoria33 for picking this up.  (I don't want to be as illiterate as DJT is alleged to be--or as illiterate as some TBR members evidently are [LOL].  I have to confess that my typing fingers are stupid even when my brain knows the difference between the American, slangy spelling of a "burg" and the German spelling berg.)

Pings to @mystery-ak and @Quix

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/