Author Topic: "Congressman Tom Garrett: Turkey's Real Agenda in Syria" & Christians in ME  (Read 8558 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Sorry...

Also excerpt with pie chart here:

https://twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/1078925563253927936

As for Representative Garrett, seems to be a good guy, it sounds (I don't know myself) like he did not run for reelection, that he has battled alcoholism but I'm not clear on all of this.  Served in the Army, sounds like he served in the former Yugoslavia too. An interesting individual, new to me.  I hope he does well with future aspirations. I hope we hear more from him.

Wikipedia bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Garrett_(Virginia_politician)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:47:48 pm by TomSea »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats have cried buckets of tears for vicious jihad muslims, and the duplicitous media has covered for the radical muslims jihads exterminating Christians around the world for a long time.  When slick willy ordered our military to aid and abet the muslims murdering Christians in Bosnia/Yugoslavia area,some of them came on the internet and asked why Americans were helping muslims slaughter Christians.  Aiding and abetting muslims at that time ended up in 9-11 and many bombings, atrocities committed by muslim in America since.  When we went to war with muslim nations since, the muslims could count of democrats siding with muslims on the battlefield against our own soldiers. 

My first post disappeared then re-appeared with the second post. :shrug:

Turkey slaughtered millions of Armenian Christians and despite the lie that Turks are American friendly, i remember how the Armenians turned out.  slick willy sided with muslims in Yugoslavia professing the Christians were oppressing the Muslims.  Our soldiers went in and aided and abetted the muslims.  The muslims came to America and thanked us with 9-11 slaughter and bombings, beheading, slavery practices and more.  Many democrat/liberals sided with the muslims when we have gone to war with muslim nations since that time.  Gulf war I and II and others since then.  Obama severely cut our military in not just financial fashion, while supply muslim nations with generous war materials (Iraq an entire U.S. Army)and our Treasury.  Christians are oppressed around the world with democrat blessings aiding and abetting Anti-Christianity, easily going back to slick willy. :smokin:

h
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:25:37 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

The democrats have cried buckets of tears for vicious jihad muslims, and the duplicitous media has covered for the radical muslims jihads exterminating Christians around the world for a long time.  When slick willy ordered our military to aid and abet the muslims murdering Christians in Bosnia/Yugoslavia area,some of them came on the internet and asked why Americans were helping muslims slaughter Christians.  Aiding and abetting muslims at that time ended up in 9-11 and many bombings, atrocities committed by muslim in America since.  When we went to war with muslim nations since, the muslims could count of democrats siding with muslims on the battlefield against our own soldiers. 
Turkey slaughtered millions of Armenian Christians and despite the lie that Turks are American friendly, i remember how the Armenians turned out.  slick willy sided with muslims in Yugoslavia professing the Christians were oppressing the Muslims.  Our soldiers went in and aided and abetted the muslims.  The muslims came to America and thanked us with 9-11 slaughter and bombings, beheading, slavery practices and more.  Many democrat/liberals sided with the muslims when we have gone to war with muslim nations since that time.  Gulf war I and II and others since then.  Obama severely cut our military in not just financial fashion, while supply muslim nations with generous war materials (Iraq an entire U.S. Army)and our Treasury.  Christians are oppressed around the world with democrat blessings aiding and abetting Anti-Christianity, easily going back to slick willy. :smokin:
------------------
A reflection.
Indeed the genocide of the Armenians deserved the same fate the Nazi's received.
Consider: The Great War, more so than ethnic/religious hatred between Christians and Ottomans was the catalyst of that turmoil.
The Armenians looked down on the Ottomans as lower class, though the latter ruled.
Additionally, he Ottomans were allied w/Imperial Germany in 1914 while the Armenians rejected Islam and had strong kinship w/Orthodox Russians in the Caucasus.
Consequently, the Ottomans considered the Armenians disloyal to the Sultan and believed they secretly conspired w/Czarist Russia to subvert Ottoman Rule.
The resulting atrocity was inevitable.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 02:25:26 am by Absalom »

Offline LegalAmerican

My first post disappeared then re-appeared with the second post. :shrug:

h

TRUE.   :thumbsup: