Author Topic: New Muslim Congresswoman Wants Israel Wiped Off the Map  (Read 686 times)

rangerrebew

New Muslim Congresswoman Wants Israel Wiped Off the Map
« on: December 29, 2018, 04:25:35 pm »
New Muslim Congresswoman Wants Israel Wiped Off the Map

December 26, 2018

Rashida Tlaib, a Palestinian-American who was just elected to Congress to represent Michigan’s 13th District is a fervent anti-Semite, who supports the one-state solution by wiping Israel off the map and giving the country to Palestinians.

At her victory party, there was no American flag at all and she wrapped herself up in the Palestinian flag.

She has said that she plans on wearing the traditional clothing of the Palestinians and will be sworn in with a Koran. She is close friends with Linda Sansour, who supports terrorism and advocates for Sharia Law while at the same time billing herself as a feminist.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/new-wants-wiped-off-the-map/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=New%20Muslim%20Congresswoman%20Wants%20Israel%20Wiped%20Off%20the%20Map
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:26:18 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: New Muslim Congresswoman Wants Israel Wiped Off the Map
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 04:27:33 pm »
I don't understand how saying you want an entire group of people wiped off the map because of their religion isn't a hate crime and why she hasn't been arrested for it. :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 10:28:46 pm »
I don't understand how saying you want an entire group of people wiped off the map because of their religion isn't a hate crime and why she hasn't been arrested for it. :shrug:

Me either.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 11:39:46 pm »

Because it simply wouldn't be politically correct to arrest one of the first female Muslims seated in Congress.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 11:49:30 pm »
Of course she does. She's a Muslim.

She also wants America erased from the face of the Earth,but is afraid to go public with it at this stage.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 11:50:48 pm »

@rangerrebew

First of all,the same laws that apply to us don't apply to our lawmakers,and secondly,Israel isn't a part of America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 02:13:00 am »
How will she take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution? On the Koran, I suppose which is antithetical to our country.
Principles matter. Words matter.