Author Topic: Sebastian Gorka to Launch Nationally Syndicated Radio Show with Salem Radio Network  (Read 695 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sebastian Gorka to Launch Nationally Syndicated Radio Show with Salem Radio Network

Sebastian Gorka (Photo: Business Wire)
November 08, 2018 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

CAMARILLO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Salem Media Group (NASDAQ:SALM), announced today that Salem Radio Network is launching a new talk show hosted by Dr. Sebastian Gorka. The show—“America First with Sebastian Gorka”—will debut January 1, 2019 and will air daily in the 3pm to 6pm ET daypart on the SRN platform, replacing the Michael Medved show.

Sebastian Gorka to Launch Nationally Syndicated Radio Show with Salem Radio Network

“I couldn’t be more pleased to have talent like Sebastian Gorka joining the Salem lineup,” said Salem Media Group’s CEO Edward Atsinger. “He’s a perfect fit. Brilliant, insightful, educated and uniquely experienced. A great addition to the best faculty in Talk Radio.”

Michael Medved commented, “I feel grateful for the more than 21 years I’ve worked with Salem Media Group, and I wish continued success to my friends and colleagues at the network. Together with my team of producers here in Seattle, we’ll be continuing our daily broadcast with no interruption, making it available to our devoted listeners in an exciting new format. We’ll also move forward with our emphasis on history programs and commentary to encourage public appreciation of the real blessings of this amazing country. Stay tuned.”

Read more at: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005038/en/Sebastian-Gorka-Launch-Nationally-Syndicated-Radio-Show

Gorka is replacing Medved, I would often tune into Medved because he might not think exactly as I do, he wasn't an exact echo chamber say as some other talk show hosts are.

This starts January 1st.

Offline kevindavis007

Gorka is replacing Medved, I would often tune into Medved because he might not think exactly as I do, he wasn't an exact echo chamber say as some other talk show hosts are.

This starts January 1st.

Well I have no reason to listen to Salem radio network anymore.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/