Author Topic: Discussion - the worst mistakes the C.I.A. ever made in regards to innocent U.S. civilians  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
My personal experience with the C.I.A. as a civilian is very shitty, to say the least. What I read about them gives the impression of a very bad reputation in regards to how they operate against civilians. They appear to operate under illegal terms and do things like arm and train America's enemies. They kill innocent civilians to control information and operate very much like a mob on steroids. They love mind games and manipulating people and sabotaging lives... all in the name of attacking progress for individuals that don't waive their rights and commit themselves to a subservient lifestyle at the C.I.A.'s control. I would like to think they are there for powerless and largely innocent civilians but the truth is that they aren't. I would like to discuss this matter. Anyone know of any particular cases where the C.I.A. really screwed up a civilians life all in the name of word games and wet farts?
I won't accept.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Here's an article I found on Google to help kick this thread into gear.

https://www.gawker.com/5755942/at-the-cia-accidentally-kidnapping-and-torturing-an-innocent-guy-earns-you-a-promotion

At the C.I.A. accidentally kidnapping and torturing an innocent guy earns you a promotion

This can't be good. Makes you wonder, was it really an accident? I don't think so. They let terrorists go and do shit like this.
I won't accept.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
A big maybe, maybe George HW Bush did as below and saved the CIA cerca 1975/76.
EXTRAORDINARILY GRACIOUS'
How George H.W. Bush Rescued the CIA and Earned Its Respect
The agency's reputation was at a low point when Bush was brought in to help repair it—an assignment he thought was President Ford's way of burying his political career.
Eli Lake

12.01.18 12:23 AM ET

When George H.W. Bush took the helm of the CIA in January 1976, the place was in a shambles. A little more than a year earlier, in December 1974, the New York Times disclosed how the CIA violated its charter and spied on U.S. anti-war groups. Seymour Hersh’s piece was based on part of a secret CIA history, known as the “family jewels,” that detailed everything from domestic wiretapping to assassination plots against foreign leaders such as Fidel Castro. By the time Bush became director, two congressional committees were investigating the CIA’s darkest secrets.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-late-george-hw-bush-earned-the-cias-respect-when-he-ran-the-agency

Bush as Director of Central Intelligence
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html

Last link, CIA's documentation.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 12:14:05 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Bush was smart. He didn't make anything better he wisened the C.I.A. up and improved the quality of cover ups. He was guilty like the rest of them.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:16:13 am by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
They're weak bleep with their hands in everyones pockets, simply put. They're like border hoppers with power over you. They're the sort of people you wouldn't invite into your house.
I won't accept.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
They're like sodomite scrabble players with guns, gotta protect the alphabet and silence the real Americans.  Born in a ghetto trash can, they bring their cheapness to the agency, ready to use that top notch resource the tax payer provided to ream the same people who paid for it. Cheap ghetto bitch.
I won't accept.

Offline TomSea

Someone really should come in and join in this issue. It is one for much discussion.

Offline Axeslinger

Someone really should come in and join in this issue. It is one for much discussion.

Meh....got a guy with a chapped ass bitching about an agency that no doubt does some shady crap, that should be cleaned up, but also on the whole provides this country with an absolutely invaluable and irreplaceable service.  So...not a lot to discuss.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Meh....got a guy with a chapped ass bitching about an agency that no doubt does some shady crap, that should be cleaned up, but also on the whole provides this country with an absolutely invaluable and irreplaceable service.  So...not a lot to discuss.

The C.I.A. works for Mexico and their mission is to strengthen and expand the Spanish Empire.
I won't accept.

Offline Axeslinger

The C.I.A. works for Mexico and their mission is to strengthen and expand the Spanish Empire.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think the CIA is structured the same as all the known nat'l security related agencies and departments of the govt - there is the legit side that is relatively patriotic, and there is a deep, dark, and nefarious side that is 100% imperialist globalism that few people, and maybe not even the President, know about.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The internet is probably the best play.  They are getting people to spill their deepest, darkest beliefs, testing to see how far they can push on emotions and how, even the most innocent person can turn evil with the right prodding, how masses of people can be controlled and manipulated and how they will give up what they want to be secret. The best part is all this data is being collected while people falsely believe they are being anonymous. At that, the more they try to be anonymous, the more red flags go up.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.

Thanks for the skirt and box full of phones. Scratch that, I will take a now-cheque.
I won't accept.

Offline Axeslinger

Thanks for the skirt and box full of phones. Scratch that, I will take a now-cheque.

Um...WTH?  I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that maybe you missed some meds this morning?

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Um...WTH?  I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that maybe you missed some meds this morning?

No, I'm mocking them becaure they're reading this. Inside joke. They got their heads so far up my ass they're lookin' out my eyeballs.
I won't accept.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Post WWII the CIA needed to get very effective, to combat the KGB who were also very good.

Therefore many excesses were tolerated, and became entrenched in America's "intelligence" institutions.

How many of YOU approved of "Anything" necessary to get the perps of Pearl Harbor or of Sept.11, 2001?

Now we have reverted to wussified weakling, that believe "waterboarding" is too severe, because it really, really scares the perp.

Our enemies have studied us, and determined we are too weak to prevail.

Having said the above, I do  NOT condone the intelligence agencies involving themselves in our partisan politics.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
I will take the unleaching severance pay and a permanent restraining order. Thanks.
I won't accept.

Offline corbe

Your cajones are obviously bigger than mine to post this ONLINE!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
   Your cajones are obviously bigger than mine to post this ONLINE!

I dont got spanish genes, absolutely no "cajones" in my bloodline. Where else would I post this?
I won't accept.

Offline berdie

I dont got spanish genes, absolutely no "cajones" in my bloodline. Where else would I post this?

Hmmm...myself I would say nowhere.  But that's just me.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 02:15:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
You can take the bitch out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the bitch.
I won't accept.

Offline GrouchoTex

MK Ultra comes to mind.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The internet is probably the best play.  They are getting people to spill their deepest, darkest beliefs, testing to see how far they can push on emotions and how, even the most innocent person can turn evil with the right prodding, how masses of people can be controlled and manipulated and how they will give up what they want to be secret. The best part is all this data is being collected while people falsely believe they are being anonymous. At that, the more they try to be anonymous, the more red flags go up.
Yabbut, they've been studying manipulating the masses since there were masses...
and they have just kept up with the times.

Mere social media posts without attribution or a moment to consider if they are false can cause people to erupt in indignation, and yes, violence ("Hands up, don't shoot", for example). They have cost at least one candidate a Federal election. Once sloganized and backed by a media as factually impaired as much of the internet and as corrupt as DC itself, anything goes, including and not limited to murder and mayhem.

Then, just round up the usual suspects... or push for a law...(bump stocks) to take care of a problem that wasn't.

The scary part is that 'they' are getting very good at it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis