Author Topic: The plan was to steal tools. Then customers drew their guns  (Read 2055 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The plan was to steal tools. Then customers drew their guns
« on: December 28, 2018, 06:01:38 am »
The plan was simple: Steal tools and pawn them for money.

That’s what two men, 22 and 23, reportedly had in mind when they showed up to the Coastal Farm & Ranch store in Marysville on Saturday afternoon, according to a police report. They allegedly took four nail guns, each worth over $400, walked out of the store and got into a Honda Civic.

They didn’t expect to be surrounded by about six customers with guns raised.

One customer was standing in front of the car, yelling at the alleged thieves to get out.

“He won’t shoot, run him over,” one of the suspects reportedly said.

The driver pulled forward, causing the man confronting him to land on the hood, court papers say.

Another customer shot at the driver’s side front tire, according to documents. A third fired twice at the rear tire.

Someone shot at the car one more time as it left the parking lot, records show.

An employee saw the car leaving and drove after the theft suspects. He said he saw one of the men lean out the passenger window and hold up what looked like a gun. The employee stopped chasing the men and went back to the store.

Marysville police found the theft suspects’ car unoccupied about three blocks away, with two flat tires and the tools inside. Both men were apprehended after a search.

They denied having a gun, or seeing the employee follow them. Police found no firearms in the car.

The men also denied hitting anyone with the car.

However, security tape showed a vehicle striking someone, according to the police report.

The two men, who were from Mukilteo and Everett, were booked into the Snohomish County Jail under investigation of first-degree theft. Both remained in custody Monday afternoon.

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/the-plan-was-to-steal-tools-then-customers-drew-their-guns/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The plan was to steal tools. Then customers drew their guns
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 06:13:38 am »
I love a happy ending!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 06:23:21 am »
I love a happy ending!

How much you want to bet that those gun owners never come forward?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 06:28:16 am »
How much you want to bet that those gun owners never come forward?
No bet here.
In a liberal jurisdiction they'd be charged with anything from reckless endangerment to assault with a deadly. Not to mention 'discharging a firearm within city limits'...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 06:43:29 am »
No bet here.
In a liberal jurisdiction they'd be charged with anything from reckless endangerment to assault with a deadly. Not to mention 'discharging a firearm within city limits'...

And since it's Washington State...they'd get hit with all of the above.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 12:33:54 pm »
And since it's Washington State...they'd get hit with all of the above.
But, you honor, it was an accident. Damned fools should know better than to try to steal tools while we're having a tailgate gun cleaning clinic...

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2018, 02:23:19 pm »
One of the funniest holdup stories I ever heard of happened in Denver while I was living in Denver. Two armed robbers donned their masks,grabbed their guns,and ran into a crowded bar to rob it,screaming something along the line of "Hands up or we will blow you away,MoFos!".

The probably should have cased the joint first,though. The reason the parking lot was full and making it look like prime pickings is because it was the retirement part for a Denver cop.

Let's see,here. A bar FULL of nobody but armed cops that are drunk,and suddenly two guys burst in wearing masks and waving guns around. What could have possibly gone wrong for them?

Some people said there were so many gunshots is sounded like a war movie sound track. What we know for a fact is both were shot to pieces and never got their day in court.

That had to be considered one of the greatest retirement parties in history.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!