Author Topic: Love is Now a Hate Crime  (Read 1712 times)

rangerrebew

Love is Now a Hate Crime
« on: December 25, 2018, 02:01:44 pm »
Love is Now a Hate Crime

by Jim Goad

December 17, 2018

Julian von Abele

On December 9 at about 4AM, a student at Columbia University filmed another student committing the unpardonable sin of declaring that he loves being white. The video lasts less than a minute as a clearly intoxicated and upset scrawny white boy flails about while screaming:

Europeans built the modern world. We built the modern world. We invented science and industry, and you want to tell us to stop because oh my God, we’re so bad….We saved billions of people from starvation….White people are the best thing that ever happened to the world. We are so amazing. I love myself and I love white people. bleep yeah, white people. bleep yeah, white men. We’re white men, we did everything. I don’t hate other people, I just love white men, I love white men.

https://www.takimag.com/article/love-is-now-a-hate-crime/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Love is Now a Hate Crime
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 11:36:24 pm »
Here's a pic of the "racist" (who happens to be right, of course):

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 02:41:31 am »
I'm "white," but I really don't give a good gd about the whole racial identification thing. If some idiots want to condemn white people for being white, I'm not going to join a Whites Are Great society in protest.
Let them rant. I've got relations and in-laws who are not white. I love them all. It's character that counts, not your skin color.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 02:48:10 am »
Buddy Holly ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 02:53:57 am »
 Buy the world a Coke.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 03:02:57 am »
Buddy Holly ??

Not quite "yet".  This physicist still has to build the machine to open the wormhole that will take him to the spot where he is Buddy Holly. Since it already happened, it will happen.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 03:33:16 am »
It's character that counts, not your skin color.

Seems like I heard someone say the exact same thing back in 1963.  Over half a century later, and liberals still don't get it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-