Author Topic: Humans Are the Superior Species with Every Right to Be on Earth. We are Not ‘Unnatural’ as Environm  (Read 1473 times)

rangerrebew

Humans Are the Superior Species with Every Right to Be on Earth. We are Not ‘Unnatural’ as Environmentalists Claim and the IPCC Assumes.
Guest Blogger / 23 hours ago December 23, 2018   

Guest Opinion: Dr. Tim Ball

Environmentalists are destroying environmentalism. As a subset of that destruction, creators of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) falsified science to claim that humans are causing global warming (AGW). That false science wasted trillions of dollars and disrupted millions of lives. That is enough money to provide clean drinking water and basic sewage for every country in the world.

Environmentalists changed a necessary and better way of living in the world into a destructive, controlling, political weapon. AGW proponents took climatology, a generalist discipline working to understand the atmosphere, and turned it into a political vehicle to establish control over all human behavior. COP 24 in Poland is the most recent attempt to control people using this false climate science. Two false assumptions, underpinned the conference. These are that the science is settled, and the human production of CO2 is unnatural. The latter is part of the larger anti-human notion of environmentalism. The question is, why are humans not allowed to produce CO2 unlike all other species?

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/23/humans-are-the-superior-species-with-every-right-to-be-on-earth-we-are-not-unnatural-as-environmentalists-claim-and-the-ipcc-assumes/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We have even more right, if one believe the Creator's word in Genesis.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We are at the top of the food chain. No apologies for that, every critter wants to be there.
All the human hate comes from people who'd pass out participation trophies in nature. It just doesn't work that way.

That said, it behooves us not to crap in our mess kit, not to waste the resources we have, and to maintain the ecological balance as best we can, too. Nature is a dynamic system and cannot be preserved in stasis without doing more damage than good. Only the balance can be maintained.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

We are at the top of the food chain. No apologies for that, every critter wants to be there.
All the human hate comes from people who'd pass out participation trophies in nature. It just doesn't work that way.

That said, it behooves us not to crap in our mess kit, not to waste the resources we have, and to maintain the ecological balance as best we can, too. Nature is a dynamic system and cannot be preserved in stasis without doing more damage than good. Only the balance can be maintained.

I will disagree a bit @Smokin Joe ... The way most folks live has now become unnatural... and is unsustainable. How many of them could even begin to live in the world the Father made for em?

It causes a kind of folks that would send a hate-filled screed at me for slaughtering chickens this last summer, saying I am a murderous bastard, and why don't I buy my meat in the store like everybody else instead of hurting animals...

There is the product of unnatural living. Such a people cannot get out of their own way.

Offline Smokin Joe

I will disagree a bit @Smokin Joe ... The way most folks live has now become unnatural... and is unsustainable. How many of them could even begin to live in the world the Father made for em?

It causes a kind of folks that would send a hate-filled screed at me for slaughtering chickens this last summer, saying I am a murderous bastard, and why don't I buy my meat in the store like everybody else instead of hurting animals...

There is the product of unnatural living. Such a people cannot get out of their own way.
You have a point.

Natural selection would ordinarily prevail--and may yet with such folks. Note I am for preserving the balance, and such folks don't figure in, simply because they can only survive in human constructs, not Nature. Most of them wouldn't know nature if they tripped over it. The reality is that if something eats, something dies, be it a plant or animal. Thus it has been since The Garden.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
apropos of nothing

If you ever get the chance, @Smokin Joe @roamer_1, get a good magnifying glass and watch a praying mantis eat a fly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

You have a point.

Natural selection would ordinarily prevail--and may yet with such folks. Note I am for preserving the balance, and such folks don't figure in, simply because they can only survive in human constructs, not Nature. Most of them wouldn't know nature if they tripped over it. The reality is that if something eats, something dies, be it a plant or animal. Thus it has been since The Garden.

That's right... I have the occasion to be involved with millennials who have eschewed the 'system' and come on up here to go unplugged, and do as their forefathers did. As a kind, I have to say, I respect them - Even the ones that fail and move back to the city - They have learned something priceless.

And the hardest part, man or woman, is the coup de grace... Even hunting - the kill is hard enough for em, but the blood on the ground, that's what is the hardest. Once they are used to that, they'll do the rest.

I have seen women openly weeping, chicken in the cone, and they cannot do it... But as it goes, they go broke (because that is the truth of being a hillbilly), and unable to buy meat at the store anymore,  and get hungry, and then comes the reality shift... And then they will teach their children.

It is quite the process to observe, as it is predictable and repeated over and again.

Online roamer_1

apropos of nothing

If you ever get the chance, @Smokin Joe @roamer_1, get a good magnifying glass and watch a praying mantis eat a fly.

That's right Fred... I done that when I was but a boy. Utterly ruthless processing.

Offline Smokin Joe

apropos of nothing

Just dinner to the mantis. And there are plenty of critters who would do the same for humans--or to them, given the chance. In the end, the bacteria and bugs win--and then something eats them.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't believe we need to do anything to 'save' the planet. It has been here billions of years.

Offline Smokin Joe

I don't believe we need to do anything to 'save' the planet. It has been here billions of years.
I fully agree. The planet, in its many iterations, has gone on just fine without human input, and will continue to do so with or without humans.

In fact, judging from the rocks and the story they tell, very little of the planet's existence has been hospitable to humans at all. We didn't make it so, and we won't be able to do much if that changes.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

I fully agree. The planet, in its many iterations, has gone on just fine without human input, and will continue to do so with or without humans.

In fact, judging from the rocks and the story they tell, very little of the planet's existence has been hospitable to humans at all. We didn't make it so, and we won't be able to do much if that changes.

Hi, and Merry Christmas !   :tree3:

This is George Carlin. Hope it comes up.

Sorry...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Just dinner to the mantis. And there are plenty of critters who would do the same for humans--or to them, given the chance. In the end, the bacteria and bugs win--and then something eats them.

There is a point to my suggestion.

I discount people who are in the clueless category. I have a good idea they would instantly become the most ruthless predators on the planet at the drop of a hat.

The dinner for the mantis. Ruthless. Unadorned. Without conscious thought. I do know people like that.

But for the most part, people who kill to eat, whether it be a plant or animal, do so WITH a conscious thought.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

Thanks, @LegalAmerican !

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

(Yes, George did come up!)

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

There is a point to my suggestion.

I discount people who are in the clueless category. I have a good idea they would instantly become the most ruthless predators on the planet at the drop of a hat.

The dinner for the mantis. Ruthless. Unadorned. Without conscious thought. I do know people like that.

But for the most part, people who kill to eat, whether it be a plant or animal, do so WITH a conscious thought.
I can't say whether the Mantis has a conscious thought. there is a communication problem there, maybe they do, maybe they don't. What is obvious is that they don't dither about dinner.

Humans may be awestruck by the beauty of the critter they harvest for food, Most hunters I know are thankful to The Almighty, and even the animal itself for providing. Not without a conscious thought (If I shoot that deer here, I have to drag that sucker all the way back....maybe I should shoot something closer to the pickup and nearer to the top of the draw) do we take game, or even domestic animals.
I have passed up more shots than I have taken, either because the doe was still nursing, it wasn't a 'good' shot, or, even with some critters I wouldn't eat but which are commonly regarded as pests (foxes, mainly) or good pelts, because I saw no point in killing something which to me would serve no purpose--or even only result in a slow and painful death for an animal I might not recover. Sure, there is thought.

My mother raised rabbits for food--my grandfather was a diabetic, and they fit in his diet well--but would not name the 'food' rabbits, who were collectively referred to as the 'dumbbunnies', and attributed no anthropomorphic characteristics to them (unlike the breeding stock, who were almost pets), because it made the fateful day of slaughter a little easier.

We should never take a life without conscious thought--however brief--The Almighty made that critter for some purpose, to provide food, test our patience (flies!), to thin the herd, or keep us humble, and they do all of that and more.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Hi, and Merry Christmas !   :tree3:

This is George Carlin. Hope it comes up.

Sorry...

Yup!  I see it!  One of George's better bits.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: