Author Topic: Father of Sandy Hook victim sues extremists on defamation charges  (Read 145 times)

Offline TomSea

• TBR Contributor
Excerpt:

Father of Sandy Hook victim sues extremists on defamation charges
By Rob Ryser

The father, Leonard Pozner, whose son Noah was among the 26 first-graders and educators killed by a gunman at Sandy Hook School, is suing James Fetzer and Mike Palecek, co-editors of “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,” on defamation and conspiracy charges.

Fetzer and Palecek claim, among other things, that Pozner forged his son’s death certificate to advance the hoax.

“[The] defendants acted together, as a cabal, to accomplish their defamation,” reads an 11-page complaint, filed Nov. 27 in Wisconsin Circuit Court. “[The] defendants’ defamatory publications were designed to harm (Pozner’s) reputation and subject (him) to public contempt, disgrace, ridicule or attack.”

Read more at: https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Father-of-Sandy-Hook-victim-sues-extremists-on-13442286.php

I caught one headline saying amazon refused to even carry the book. I thought this might be of interest. My immediate reaction is yes, that the authors are way out of line and that their publication is tasteless.
The USA has defeated great powers in Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Communism. What sometimes happens, is the worst enemy is the one within and progressivism is on the march.

I've put on my twitter profile for folks to come to this forum, the more the merrier.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf