Author Topic: Homophobic slur on note given to customer gets worker at Five Points restaurant fired  (Read 976 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Another f-word that must not be spoken or written...

One of the most iconic and popular restaurants in Columbia has come under fire after an employee gave a customer a note with a hateful message.

The incident occurred at Yesterdays Restaurant & Tavern in Five Points, according to Cyntrell Jones Legette, a member of the customer’s dining party who posted about it on Facebook.

In her post, Legette said “one of the kitchen workers placed a note in our friend’s bag that said ‘fag.’ “

She added that after reporting it, “the manager tried to excuse this disgusting behavior by calling it a joke,” according to the post.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article223288650.html

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't buy this one bit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't buy this one bit.

9 out of 10 times these are a hoaxes perpetrated to advance one personal agenda.  Just like the "chinky eyes" story
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.